I sent my Moto X back recently (colors looked horrible together) and FedEx says that motorola received it yesterday afternoon. Here I am a day later, and no email or anything. Should I wait another day, or call them about it? Also, I was told that they would reinstate upgrade eligibility on Verizon. Do I have to call them to do this? Thanks in advance.
    10-15-2014 09:11 PM
    Call. It might take more work to get all this processed.
    AndroidIsMyThing likes this.
    10-15-2014 09:27 PM
    I sent my Moto X back recently (colors looked horrible together) and FedEx says that motorola received it yesterday afternoon. Here I am a day later, and no email or anything. Should I wait another day, or call them about it? Also, I was told that they would reinstate upgrade eligibility on Verizon. Do I have to call them to do this? Thanks in advance.
    I got an email one day after FedEx tracking indicated it had been received by Moto. And got the credit to my CC pending within a day.

Your refund is being processed. You will receive it back into your account with in 5-7 business days.

Thank you
    10-15-2014 09:29 PM
    Did you order a new Config for your phone or you just done with it entirely?
    10-16-2014 04:49 AM
    Did you order a new Config for your phone or you just done with it entirely?
    Done with it entirely. I'm either buying one from Amazon (cheaper) or getting the nexus 6.
    cgardnervt and diablo9 like this.
    10-16-2014 06:28 AM
    There's a thread on Motorola's forum website (Moto X 2nd Gen) about a person who is still waiting for their return and refund to be processed after the RMA phone was received by Motorola on 10/7. The OP said he called Moto support and they keep telling him they don't know anything. This makes me a bit worried about my upcoming return as well. Moto has had my money since 9/30, they still haven't delivered the phone and now I'm bracing to deal with their incompetence and more delays in order to get refunded. Goodbye Moto

Sent from Uranus
    diablo9 likes this.
    10-16-2014 08:39 AM
    There's a thread on Motorola's forum website (Moto X 2nd Gen) about a person who is still waiting for their return and refund to be processed after the RMA phone was received by Motorola on 10/7. The OP said he called Moto support and they keep telling him they don't know anything. This makes me a bit worried about my upcoming return as well. Moto has had my money since 9/30, they still haven't delivered the phone and now I'm bracing to deal with their incompetence and more delays in order to get refunded. Goodbye Moto

Sent from Uranus
    Can you link me to that?
    10-16-2014 09:02 AM
    Can you link me to that?
    Sure. Best of luck. https://forums.motorola.com/posts/1701f24ec2

Sent from Uranus
    10-16-2014 10:37 AM

Sent from Uranus
    I'm curious on this. Have you tried to contact them via phone and/or email?
    10-16-2014 11:43 AM
    I'm curious on this. Have you tried to contact them via phone and/or email?
    Yup, see my other posts. No help from Moto.

Sent from Uranus
    10-16-2014 11:48 AM
    Returned mine yesterday. Initiated by email and was sent a FedEx label within 24 hours. I have the receipt from drop off so not worried.

Nothing against the Moto x except the earpiece volume seemed low and I want 64GB. Will order again if they offer it before something else catches my eye. Not interested in the Nexus 6 and really no not want a carrier device.
    10-16-2014 11:50 AM
    Returned mine yesterday. Initiated by email and was sent a FedEx label within 24 hours. I have the receipt from drop off so not worried.

Nothing against the Moto x except the earpiece volume seemed low and I want 64GB. Will order again if they offer it before sometimes else catches my eye. Not interested in the Nexus 6 and really no not want a carrier device.
    Hey Planoman , mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow....and I don't think I'm going to even open it. What exactly is the return policy?

Sent from Uranus
    10-16-2014 04:02 PM
    Hey Planoman , mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow....and I don't think I'm going to even open it. What exactly is the return policy?

Sent from Uranus
    You can return a moto x within 14 days of the delivery date for a refund, another moto x, or credit on motorola's site.
    10-16-2014 07:20 PM
    If you purchased a Moto 360, Moto E, Moto G or Moto X from Motorola, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to return it for full credit (30-days in California).

If you are returning a device purchased with carrier service you will need to contact Motorola Activations at 800-693-4984, to ensure new service is cancelled, or reinstate upgrade eligibility for existing service.
    https://motorola-global-portal.custh...NkRvQUUyNW0%3D
    10-16-2014 07:50 PM
    It says "If the product is opened you must contact us..."

Did anybody have problems returning your Moto-maker X after you opened it?

Sent from Uranus
    10-16-2014 08:32 PM
    It says "If the product is opened you must contact us..."

Did anybody have problems returning your Moto-maker X after you opened it?

Sent from Uranus
    Nope, no issues. I used the moto website and click a link got returns. Filled out the form on line and within a day had a email return with a link to print a fedex shipping label back to Fort Worth. Shipped it yesterday and they received it today. No issues yet and it was pretty straight forward. You have 14 days from the date your receive it to initiate the RMA and several days to ship it back once you get the label.
    10-16-2014 09:41 PM
    Nope, no issues. I used the moto website and click a link got returns. Filled out the form on line and within a day had a email return with a link to print a fedex shipping label back to Fort Worth. Shipped it yesterday and they received it today. No issues yet and it was pretty straight forward. You have 14 days from the date your receive it to initiate the RMA and several days to ship it back once you get the label.
    And their going to give you a refund, not a credit for their site? Just want to clarify, because I'm having the same feelings at this time.
    10-17-2014 02:54 PM
    And their going to give you a refund, not a credit for their site? Just want to clarify, because I'm having the same feelings at this time.
    Yes, I selected a full refund. They sent me an email today saying that they received the device and they would email me again once I receive my credit. They have not seen anything anywhere about return shipping charges so I think it is a full refund.
    10-17-2014 07:36 PM
    K thanks.
    10-17-2014 07:37 PM