Moto Maker drops price of (Verizon) Moto X: Now starting at 49.99 for 16GB and 99.99 for 32GB (VZW)

murkyin12

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday they promised me two $25 coupon codes. I received one email with one $25 code in it. I chatted to find out about the second. They couldn't explain it so cancelled the $25 ones and sent one $50 code. But, I never received it either. Chatted again and now the supervisor will not budge. He says it is sent twice so they can't send it again. Finally he offers to order anything $50 or less for free. I chose the Motorola Stream. But, with this kind of history, I will not hold my breath until I actually receive it.
They are having problems with emails going out and aren't admitting it is their problem.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday they promised me two $25 coupon codes. I received one email with one $25 code in it. I chatted to find out about the second. They couldn't explain it so cancelled the $25 ones and sent one $50 code. But, I never received it either. Chatted again and now the supervisor will not budge. He says it is sent twice so they can't send it again. Finally he offers to order anything $50 or less for free. I chose the Motorola Stream. But, with this kind of history, I will not hold my breath until I actually receive it.
They are having problems with emails going out and aren't admitting it is their problem.

LOL, a supervisor in the Philippines told me that $25 is the largest amount for the coupons they are sending out. This seems par for the course as they are not combinable and therefore almost every coupon Moto sends out ensures we spend more money.

Sent from Uranus

murkyin12

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
LOL, a supervisor in the Philippines told me that $25 is the largest amount for the coupons they are sending out. This seems par for the course as they are not combinable and therefore almost every coupon Moto sends out ensures we spend more money.

Sent from Uranus

My son was also promised a $50 coupon yesterday and has not received it. But, I did just get a confirmation email that the Motorola Stream is being packed up and I got FedEx notification of a delivery in two days. This is far from ideal, but at least something is coming of it.

clogoodie

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
After many chat sessions, a few phone calls, and at least three more attempts at sending me a $50 promotional code via email, I too ended up with a rep who placed an order for an accessory item for me. Grabbed a Power Pack Micro. I'm actually quite happy with the X's battery life so far...no problems getting through a normal day for me, but a little booster pack for heavy-use days seemed like a good idea. And it'll keep me from being too jealous about the Droid Turbo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12