I'm currently use IPhone 6 plus and I am looking for another android phone to switch sometime (I like both android and IOS)

I love Moto x because
    1. Customization.
    2. Same nano sim with the iPhone so I can switch very easy.
    3. Pure android and fast update.

Just question that

Is the Moto x battery really that bad? (I read from a lot of user complain about battery)
    Or should I go to nexus 6 instead? But I want to save $200 dollar..

Thanks.
    11-01-2014 04:04 PM
    Depends on how you use your phone.
    Just yesterday into today, my wife was able to get over a day (over 24 hours) battery, + 4 hours on screen time.
    Minimal gps use, wifi + LTE
    Screen brightness minimum.
    Keep in mind, unlike other android phones, this is with Moto Always Listening feature ON the entire time.
    Attached Thumbnails Ask the Moto x user.-4912.jpg   Ask the Moto x user.-4913.jpg   Ask the Moto x user.-4914.jpg  
    eak1570 and Youngunn like this.
    11-01-2014 04:30 PM
    If you are a heavy user probably not. I am a moderate user in a strong 4g area. I usually have about 20% at the end of the day when I charge it. Never had to charge mid day yet. And Lollipop is supposed to give battery life a boost.
    eak1570 likes this.
    11-01-2014 05:04 PM
    Just question that

Is the Moto x battery really that bad? (I read from a lot of user complain about battery)
    Or should I go to nexus 6 instead? But I want to save $200 dollar..

Thanks.
    There's a long 'post your battery results' thread in this AC section. Read it. It will probably answer your questions.

The Nexus 6 will be a 6" phablet -- very different from the Moto X -- that we haven't even seen yet. You've told us nothing about your phone needs and uses. How exactly are we make recommendations based on this?
    eak1570 likes this.
    11-01-2014 05:12 PM
    There's a long 'post your battery results' thread in this AC section. Read it. It will probably answer your questions.

The Nexus 6 will be a 6" phablet -- very different from the Moto X -- that we haven't even seen yet. You've told us nothing about your phone needs and uses. How exactly are we make recommendations based on this?
    Thanks for the answer..I just use the phone like open website reading some tech new..checking email...nothing particular..I don't mind for camera..I just need a good android phone to switch from iPhone sometime..
    11-01-2014 05:26 PM
    I currently have an iPhone 6 Plus and the 2014 Moto X that I switch back and forth on Verizon. My biggest issue with the Moto X is battery life but overall it is a great phone. Performance and screen resolution are top notch. However, I do plan to sell the Moto X and purchase a Nexus 6 in the future because I prefer larger phones, anticipate a serious bump in battery life and like some other features like wireless charging, etc. If you are OCD about battery life and unwilling to make compromises to save battery life then you may want to consider something else. Otherwise it is an awesome Android device.
    thejesse and huntnyc like this.
    11-01-2014 10:26 PM