Wireless charging?

neocryte

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I miss it to death, can't seem to forget how nice it was on the N5. Especially with the not-so-great battery life, would be really nice to be able to place it on a charging pad at work when not using it.

Has anyone seen any 3rd party solutions for this yet? Cases, etc?

I'm considering switching to N6 just for this, even with the downside of not being able to fit it in my pants pocket... :)

neocryte

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
It works quite well! I bought this specific charging coil: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4082118

I am using it with the i-Blason case now. Just had to cut the paper portion of the coil a bit as it was showing through the case's "dimple" opening. It's charging - not as fast as via regular charger, but not too bad. I'd like to fit the coil into the device next, as I am not a big fan of cases. But so far so good!

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks so much for sharing! That's great to know, as well as hear it works well, I need to remember this so that if I want this later on, add to amazon wishlist, not bad price too

neocryte

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Yep it's pretty cheap. It does make the phone a tiny bit more bulky. And I hate using a case... But I do like wireless charging, def worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12