I was going to post this on the Fragile Phone thread but just saw it was closed by the mods.
    I read that thread before I bought the phone and figured it was just a troll getting a rise out of people until last night.
    I went to put my cup of tea on my coffee table and accidentally bumped my phone. It dropped onto my wood floor, 15" drop and when I picked it up the screen was intact but all inky and purple. I can hardly see anything on it now.
    The frustrating thing is I have only had it for 6 days and all week I have been looking for a screen protector but no one carries any of them here as the phone is so new.
    12-21-2014 12:52 PM
    I was going to post this on the Fragile Phone thread but just saw it was closed by the mods.
    I read that thread before I bought the phone and figured it was just a troll getting a rise out of people until last night.
    I went to put my cup of tea on my coffee table and accidentally bumped my phone. It dropped onto my wood floor, 15" drop and when I picked it up the screen was intact but all inky and purple. I can hardly see anything on it now.
    The frustrating thing is I have only had it for 6 days and all week I have been looking for a screen protector but no one carries any of them here as the phone is so new.
    Sorry to hear about your phone..

All phones are fragile.. The distance of the drop in some instances does not matter and even a small fall can damage a phone if it lands just right, or wrong in this case..
    12-21-2014 01:39 PM
    Sorry to hear that - however it should be noted that when threads are closed by moderators opening another on the same topic is usually not appropriate.
    12-21-2014 01:42 PM