Why isn't my Moto X 2014 automatically connecting to Bluetooth?

5280biggs

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Moto X 2014 not automatically connecting to bluetooth

I have a 2014 Moto X and a 2012 Subaru Impreza

I can connect to bluetooth, but I have to do it manually each time - go into settings, bluetooth, click on car radio...

My old phone (HTC One S) worked fine - connected every time I got in the car.

Based on search of a few forums, it seems it may be a Subaru issue more than Moto X, or maybe the combination of the two, but wondering if anyone out there had this experience and found a solution.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Moto X 2014 not automatically connecting to bluetooth

I have a 2014 Moto X and a 2012 Subaru Impreza

I can connect to bluetooth, but I have to do it manually each time - go into settings, bluetooth, click on car radio...

My old phone (HTC One S) worked fine - connected every time I got in the car.

Based on search of a few forums, it seems it may be a Subaru issue more than Moto X, or maybe the combination of the two, but wondering if anyone out there had this experience and found a solution.
Make sure the settings to automatically connect are enabled. If that is, then it could be a compatibility issue. It's hard to say which one of the devices are in conflict, but something definitely is happening. There are apps in the Play Store that will help you manage Bluetooth connections. It might be worth a shot to see if that will help establish the connection automatically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance