Can I get some help with a DBrand Skin question for Moto X 2014?

corolla90

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
DBrand Skin Question for Moto X 2014

Hey guys,

Recently got my new Moto X 2014. I went with a white front and a slate back. Unfortunately, the slate back, as much as I researched before choosing, isn't really doing it for me, and I have to say the back feels a lot more slippery than my former Moto X 2013.

Anyhow, in hopes of resolving my two issues (color + slippage), I was thinking of getting a DBrand skin for the phone. Wanted to see if anyone has done the same and what they think in particular with regard to slippage.

DBrand has various types, like matte and metal (the two styles I'm in between). Do both have the same texture and feel?

Thanks!

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: DBrand Skin Question for Moto X 2014

Just ordered the black leather back yesterday. Chose not to go with anything for the front but did get the accents. I'll report back when it arrives.

Posted via the Android Central App

danielcj

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: DBrand Skin Question for Moto X 2014

I contacted them and they said the carbon weave has the most texture. So far my white carbon dbrand feels better than the super slippery white back that I have on my Moto.

I still feel with the metal sides the phone can still be slippery but the dbrand does help.