Random reboots and shutdowns. HELP!

cjohn4043

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
My Moto X has had random reboots for awhile now, but it seems to be growing worse. In the past, a reboot would occur and my phone would work just as it should. This may occur every two/three weeks. Within the last day or so it has rebooted itself twice. When it does reboot, my phone will get stuck on the Verizon screen or it will just automatically shutoff. I hold the power button again as it boots up, and it does the same thing. After about 10 or so minutes, I try to boot it up again and it works normally. Can anyone help me out with this? I rather not do a factory reset, but if I must do it I will.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
My Moto X has had random reboots for awhile now, but it seems to be growing worse. In the past, a reboot would occur and my phone would work just as it should. This may occur every two/three weeks. Within the last day or so it has rebooted itself twice. When it does reboot, my phone will get stuck on the Verizon screen or it will just automatically shutoff. I hold the power button again as it boots up, and it does the same thing. After about 10 or so minutes, I try to boot it up again and it works normally. Can anyone help me out with this? I rather not do a factory reset, but if I must do it I will.
Ok I'll be honest with you drama my phone only did it once and it wasn't too big of a deal compared to yours you unfortunately :-( my phones been software wise very solid ,As it should be on lollipop of course. I'm sorry to hear that you're having those issues. Maybe you should get it replaced by Verizon....

Sent from my custom 2nd Gen Moto X built by moto maker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair