ATT Lollipop

GMC MaXx

May 10, 2011
Visit site
ATT is still on 4.4.4 I'm not sure which 5.0 is coming. I'll update this thread when the download comes through.

Posted via the Android Central App

dan1431

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I realize that I maybe in the minority here, but I have read the email (it was posted on another site) and it is ambiguous or poorly worded (IMHO) as on at&t (i.e. running on the at&t network) is different than the branded at&t handset.

In fact a colleague with a Pure Edition Moto X received the very same email and took the survey, so either Moto is testing something related to at&t but not limited to branded Moto X's or Moto made a boo boo and sent out invites to a larger group than they intended. In fact there is a post on the Moto forums from a person who had a Pure Edition and according to his post uses it on at&t (he/she said time to time) and also got an invite.

Dan

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
For the most part 5.0 is pretty solid on my Moto X PE. So I'm sure the att version will be the same minus the bloatware. Let us know how the upgrades go! Friend of mine has one of these.

thekvd

Jan 29, 2011
www.exophonic.com
The only issue I've noticed so far is that Google Play Services will not update past 31%. I've tried this on both wifi and 4g LTE. From the comments in the Play Store it looks like others have had this same issue. Any ideas on a workaround?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo