Why can't I use voice commands when Moto Hint and 360 are synced at the same time?

dgarvey

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
using moto hint and 360 at the same time

I have a Motorolan Hint and 360 watch. When both are connected I cant use voice commands on the Hint. The phone does nothing when I use my voice command ok Moto x. Does anyone use both at the same time and can you use moto voice commands while being paired with 360. I was told by Motorola that only one bluetooth at a time.:mad:

itinj6

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: using moto hint and 360 at the same time

I have both and use them together daily. I will check to see if I can use voice commands on the Hint while connected simultaneously to the 360. I usually just tap the touch pad on the Hint because it's far more efficient than voice.

itinj6

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: using moto hint and 360 at the same time

Ok, here are my findings...

I'm going to preface this by saying that I use "OK Google Now" as my wake up phrase so it may be different if you use something that doesn't include "OK" and "Google"

With my watch on my wrist and the watch screen is off, my Hint does wake up my phone when I say, "OK, Google Now" into it. If my watch screen is on and I say, "OK Google Now" into my Hint, my phone will give me a toast message saying, "speak into the watch when it is listening", thusly, making the wake up command through the Hint useless. It does work with both devices connected, but not exactly all the time. Only when the watch screen is off.

Hope this helps...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781