poor services of motorola

rssethi_6

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
I have faced financial loss in my business because of Motorola as it kept my device with its service center for 21 days and according to Motorola's policy a device which is in warranty is suppose to get repaired within 7 days and 14 days for an out of warranty phone. Please help me how can I get claim from the company without approaching consumer court.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
That is a tough one, I just got a Nexus 6 from them and opted for the MotoCare more because I didn't want issues on swaps, advance replacements are better. I would remind them of their contractual obligation on warranty repairs, if they won't move go to your State Attorney General and file a complaint, and I would still sue in small claims court over the financial loss you have suffered.

rssethi_6

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
I had a first gen. And they have given me a 2nd gen as a replacement but the amount of torture Motorola's employees have done and the loss they have caused is more than this replacement. What should I do ? Should I take further legal action ? Can the company sue me too ?

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
If you have a business, you should probably have a backup phone such as the Moto E or something that will hold you over until you get your phone back. Not being prepared is most peoples biggest weakness. I may even buy a moto E "just in case".

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
If you have a business, you should probably have a backup phone such as the Moto E or something that will hold you over until you get your phone back. Not being prepared is most peoples biggest weakness. I may even buy a moto E "just in case".
I agree, not having a contingency plan for your business shouldn't be Motorola's fault, especially when you can pick up a decent used phone for $100 or less.

With that being said, their turn around time isn't as promised, I'm sure they will give you some kind of consolation, just push them nicely.

Good luck.