So I bought a 32 gb Moto X(2nd gen) about 4 months ago.I've tried to download a few games like Injustice,Fifa 15,Asphalt 8 however I am unable to download them.I face no difficulties in downloading small apps and games but the 'error while downloading' shows up every time I try to download a large sized game.The downloading begins initially and this one time even went upto 80% but then it stops and the error flashes over and over again every time.
    04-20-2015 06:56 PM
    So I bought a 32 gb Moto X(2nd gen) about 4 months ago.I've tried to download a few games like Injustice,Fifa 15,Asphalt 8 however I am unable to download them.I face no difficulties in downloading small apps and games but the 'error while downloading' shows up every time I try to download a large sized game.The downloading begins initially and this one time even went upto 80% but then it stops and the error flashes over and over again every time.
    Are you using Wifi when you download, and if so do you stay on Wifi the entire time or do you leave it part way through the download? There are just way too many variables. Are you saying you can't download ANY games?
    04-20-2015 10:23 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How much free Internal Storage do you have? Does this occur on wi-fi or mobile data? How good is the connection? If it's a weak or slow wi-fi connection, it might timeout before finishing the download.
    04-21-2015 02:27 AM
    Yes I use wifi for anything over 50 mb and why would I get off wifi mid download? I can download low size games like temple run,angry birds type of games but cant' download apps/games exceeding 500mb/1gb
    04-21-2015 05:00 AM
    The internal storage is 32 gb and about 18 gb is available. Yes I use wifi to download apps/games exceeding 50 mb.The connection is decent and I keep the phone right next to it most of the time anyways.It can't possibly time out over and over again.I've tried it 5 times
    04-21-2015 05:08 AM
    That all sounds more than adequate. But sometimes, an individual wi-fi connection can be sluggish for various reasons. Do you notice any issues in general with wi-fi? Does the observed download speed during the app installation process seem extra slow?

Another thing to try is to go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.
    04-21-2015 11:11 AM