Amazon Prime music and video problems

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Amazon Prime Music and Amazon Instant Video not working on Moto X?

I cannot listen to my prime music library or watch my video library on the Moto X 2015? Anyone else having this issue?
Is the problem still occurring? I would suggest clearing cache of the application and see if that helps. If not, then give it a few more hours and see if it's a network problem on their end and if it's fixed soon. Keep us posted.

78racing

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
According to the App Store, I get a message saying it is not even compatible with my brand new moto x??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

pranaferox

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I've been having an issue for a month or so where my entire library would disappear from the app. I could fix it by uninstalling it from my phone and re-downloading it from the play store. Tried to do the same thing today and it now says that it isn't compatible with my device and I am unable to download it.

What the hell?

78racing

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Solved this for the most part, The Amazon Music with Prime app is only available at the Amazon app store. I went there downloaded and all is good, if you are having issues with the app maybe try clearing cache or uninstall the app and then turn phone off then on and reinstall from Amazon.

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully this fixes the issues I've been having with Prime Music, too. Lately my custom playlists have been showing 0 songs unless I log out of the app and log back in. I now see the version I had installed from the Play store is no longer compatible with the Moto X. I uninstalled that one and installed the one from the Amazon App Store. The version from Amazon is 4.4.2, the version from the Play Store is 4.4.4.

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Welp, no such luck. Uninstalling and installing the Amazon version didn't fix the issue. Just opened the app and it says my playlists are empty.

KennyJohnson

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully this fixes the issues I've been having with Prime Music, too. Lately my custom playlists have been showing 0 songs unless I log out of the app and log back in. I now see the version I had installed from the Play store is no longer compatible with the Moto X. I uninstalled that one and installed the one from the Amazon App Store. The version from Amazon is 4.4.2, the version from the Play Store is 4.4.4.

Doesn't work for me at all.

Posted via the Android Central App

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't work for me at all.

Posted via the Android Central App
Well, it works for me, kind of. It will play music fine, but it doesn't retain the songs in my custom playlist. Using the app on my Nvidia Shield, all my songs are there so it's obviously a compatibility issue with the Moto X.

Ras6

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
All amazon apps now must be downloaded from the "amazon underground" app. Go to Amazon.com/select "Amazon Underground"/ follow the prompts...all will work flawlessy. Prime Music, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV apps. 6.0 works fantastic.
If you use "Play Store" they will not operate as they should. You must turn on your Android device to accept third party apps.
ENJOY

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm