X the most most fragile phone?

LFD153

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I have had two Moto X (2014) and have dropped both from only a short distance, one about one foot, the other about three feet and both times, screens shattered, even with a case on one. My old Moto X has been dropped repeatedly, shows damage to edges but never stopped working, tough as nails. But not the 2014. So fragile. Anyone else?

itinj6

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Glass is glass I suppose. More fragile than the human skull and I don't think the human skull (and brain) would fair well in a drop from either distance

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
My X died from one drop. It was a hair line crack on the screen but the screen never came on after that

Posted via the Android Central App

pacobaBR

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Wow... My phone dropped about 5 or 6 times already. Not even a single scratch from those. Only thing thing that chipped the screen was having keys on the same pocket (dumb me I know). This is by far the most durable phone I ever had

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have dropped mine several times... not one scratch, ding, or blemish... I put a case on it for the first month, but removed it because I wanted to show off the back.... it's been naked ever since and I did purchase this in the first wave right after it was official.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar