Possible Moto x 2015 teaser pics posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

landale

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Those look like the pics we have seen of the new Moto G, not the Moto X although I imagine they will look similar.

Johnny Barbrarelli

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Ahhh. And that may be the case but you have to admit, everything we've seen so far is looking pretty similar. I'm not one for these textures on the back side. Anyone else?

Posted via the Android Central App

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I think that is the 2015 moto x. happasaiyan said in this post that the far right phone in this link was the 2015 moto x.

Notice only the moto x (far right phone in above link) has the metal trim dip down on the back above the camera, just like the pictures posted in the OP.

// edit - nevermind, it actually looks more like the second phone in the droid-life link, which happasaiyan said he had 'no idea' about

happy asian, help us! (i know that's not your username, but i always read it like that in my head every time i see you post :p)

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I think that is the 2015 moto x. happasaiyan said in this post that the far right phone in this link was the 2015 moto x.

Notice only the moto x (far right phone in above link) has the metal trim dip down on the back above the camera, just like the pictures posted in the OP.

// edit - nevermind, it actually looks more like the second phone in the droid-life link, which happasaiyan said he had 'no idea' about

happy asian, help us! (i know that's not your username, but i always read it like that in my head every time i see you post :p)

I think in the second link, from left to right, it's the Droid, Moto G, Moto X Sport, and the Moto X phablet.

Johnny Barbrarelli

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
That metal lip led me to my original conclusion as well. I just hope these models aren't the final finished product. They look bland to say the least.

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

I've never seen the new Moto G in the flesh, but those images look like everything we've seen of the rumored G so far. It's not the X, that's for sure.

landale

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Maybe it's the angle of the pic but the phone almost looks wider then 16:9 although I doubt Motorola would be going the 21:9 route here. Thanks to the FCC we already know the phone is going to be 6.05 x 2.95" which looks about right for a 5.5" display based on this pic as it looks very narrow on the sides like the G3/G4 but definitely taller.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
If this were bigger than 5.5 inches I'd expect to see a smaller version....but at 5.5 I'm not so sure they'll bother. Unless they differentiate it some other way. But 5.2-5.5 is really normal range these days (Thank you OnePlus and LG). I don't see them bothering with 5.2 and 5.5, not enough differentiation there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed