Moto Display vs. AcDisplay vs. DynamicNotifications

Erik Johnson3

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I've tried the others but I have always found Moto Display to be better and more consistent. Features always work better if they are baked into the software.

Posted via the Android Central App

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I think they need fix a few bugs with the moto display sometimes my notifications don't pulse and it don't seem very active here and there

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Seem to recall on my first Moto X (2013) that you couldn't enable lockscreen security AND have active notifications work. Have they refined that? It'd be nice to be able to fine tune what you want to be accessible with a quick press, like incoming texts and email previews, WITHOUT allowing full access to your phone in case it's lost.

Posted via my Ascend Mate 7 or my "soon to be" Moto X Pure

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Seem to recall on my first Moto X (2013) that you couldn't enable lockscreen security AND have active notifications work. Have they refined that? It'd be nice to be able to fine tune what you want to be accessible with a quick press, like incoming texts and email previews, WITHOUT allowing full access to your phone in case it's lost.

Posted via my Ascend Mate 7 or my "soon to be" Moto X Pure

I've had PIN lock enabled on my 2013 Moto X from the beginning and I've always been able to get notification previews on Active/Moto Display.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49