This update has changed a lot. I can't get my Chrome to work. The screen freezes, sites don't load, some apps also, I can;t find my bookmarks.
    10-07-2015 07:43 PM
    Welcome.

The first thing to try is a Cache Partition wipe, good practice after a system update
    Tell us what that does.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-07-2015 07:50 PM
    How do I do this. My phone shuts down during calls, apps aren't responding and even Google apps are having problems.

Welcome.

The first thing to try is a Cache Partition wipe, good practice after a system update
    Tell us what that does.

How
    10-10-2015 12:55 PM
    Okay. Power Off the phone. Then, hold Power and Volume Down. When the green android appears, use Volume Up or Down to select Recovery. Press Power once. When the No Command android appears, hold Power, and press Volume Up once. From the options that follow, use the Volume button to select Wipe Cache Partition. Press Power once. Allow the wipe to complete....it may take ten minutes or more on some phones, and I believe it does so on yours. When done, press Power to reboot the phone.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    Slow_S10 likes this.
    10-11-2015 05:06 AM
    Come over Stacey and i'll show you.

10-11-2015 08:25 PM
    What does this process (cache partition wipe) do for the phone? Do I lose any settings or apps or anything? Are there any drawbacks?
    10-29-2015 10:40 PM
    What does this process (cache partition wipe) do for the phone? Do I lose any settings or apps or anything? Are there any drawbacks?
    No, you won't lose any apps or settings. All it will do is wipe the cached data from your phone. This cached data is just info that your phone stores about your apps, to make interaction with them faster. You wont lose anything by deleting this data. Sometimes the data held in the cache can cause problems, so wiping the cache is a good place to start. And if you're wondering if your phone will be slower after you delete the cache (since the cache info makes interaction with apps faster), its not a problem because the data will just be built up again and do its job, just hopefully not causing any conflicts this time

10-31-2015 11:22 AM