Best Widget that show time, weather and battery power

bigmac429

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
What are the best widgets on the Play Store that show time, weather and battery power? I'm coming from droids with the droid commander center widget. Was hoping for something similar to that.

TqSu

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
What are the best widgets on the Play Store that show time, weather and battery power? I'm coming from droids with the droid commander center widget. Was hoping for something similar to that.

I use weather & click widget. Very clean look. Shows time, date, weather, and battery. Tapping on date opens calendar.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 32863.jpg
    32863.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 275

Rockler

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
New Command center 2.1.0 Droid Turbo 2 Widget was posted on XDA for both rooted and unrooted .

Last edited:

TqSu

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
How has the app been on battery life for the time you have been using it? I usually just use Google Now for my weather bc I'm worried about adding a weather widget and having it drain my battery. Thanks.

I never noticed any battery drain. You can set the frequency of weather updates.

DerkWehler

Nov 19, 2018
Visit site
Try Transparent Weather Clock, I've been using it for years. It's great!

Been using Transparent Weather and Clock for a while. But just recently, it stopped showing my battery level. I have deleted and re-created it, and the template shows it should have battery level on it, but when applied, it doesn't anymore. I don't know what changed. Any ideas?

sbs8331

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Been using Transparent Weather and Clock for a while. But just recently, it stopped showing my battery level. I have deleted and re-created it, and the template shows it should have battery level on it, but when applied, it doesn't anymore. I don't know what changed. Any ideas?
The battery level was removed from the widget. The developer says that it is due to latest Android restrictions, though others (e.g. Chronus) still have it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1