Anyone using Moto X Pure on AT&T getting 4G data connectivity?

A

AC Question

It's been a month since I bought my Moto X pure and I popped an ATT sim. It has never got 4G connectivity. I spoke to the ATT customer care and they say that my phone is all setup to get 4G data but somehow I never get the 4G connection. Any one else facing same issue and any workaround?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
re:

You might want to ask AT&T for a new SIM if you are having connectivity issues. That has fixed that problem for me in the past with previous devices.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
re:

It's been a month since I bought my Moto X pure and I popped an ATT sim. It has never got 4G connectivity. I spoke to the ATT customer care and they say that my phone is all setup to get 4G data but somehow I never get the 4G connection. Any one else facing same issue and any workaround?

What phone were you using prior with that SIM?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
re:

One more question: did you insert a nanoSIM from your previous phone into the Moto X Pure Edition, or did you cut down a larger SIM?

If you cut the SIM it could have been damaged.

My previous phone was a 2013 Moto X. I simply took the nanoSIM out of the 2013 Moto X and put it in the Moto X Pure Edition and got LTE on the new phone, just like I had on the old phone.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
re:

I get LTE on T-Mobile and it goes to HSPA for calls. I'd imagine AT&T should be the same if you setup the APN settings.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
re:

Mine switches to H while on a call . As others said thats normal.
Im on AT&T go phone plan.

THARD11

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
re:

I wasn't getting LTE initially but changed the APN and have not had any problems since. My settings are listed on another thread here.

bigbuc

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Anyone using Moto X Pure on ATT getting 4G data connectivity?

wife and i get LTE outdoors and H in the house. I'm rural but I have the att tower on my place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze