Moto X Pure Marshmallow Release Notes (Differ from the Style Notes)

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
On Verizon I set up two Pures for FREE BASIC Visual Voice Mail while on 5.1.1 this included installing 1 (One) Verizon app.

Updating to 6.0 now (optimizing apps) ... will see if it's still in effect.

Edit: Yep, and after the prompt to update Google Services completed, the Play store prompted an update for that Verizon app for 6.0.

Now ... guess I better 'miss' a call!

Last edited:

youngusaplaya

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
On Verizon I set up two Pures for FREE BASIC Visual Voice Mail while on 5.1.1 this included installing 1 (One) Verizon app.

Updating to 6.0 now (optimizing apps) ... will see if it's still in effect.

Edit: Yep, and after the prompt to update Google Services completed, the Play store prompted an update for that Verizon app for 6.0.

Now ... guess I better 'miss' a call!

So you guys didn't understand my post then. VVM comes stock in the dialer on marshmallow, not installing any third party app. As I said there is no mention of this working on marshmallow for the Pure if anybody has the soak test can you confirm vvm working from the stock dialer app thank you.

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
So you guys didn't understand my post then. VVM comes stock in the dialer on marshmallow, not installing any third party app. As I said there is no mention of this working on marshmallow for the Pure if anybody has the soak test can you confirm vvm working from the stock dialer app thank you.

EDIT: since this is not a full roll out and just a soak test the terms of the NDA apply so I have to remove this answer.

Last edited:

tange1

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: Marshmallow Soak Verizon Hotspot Still Works

What if you aren't on unlimited but aren't on the new plans that include hotspot? My wife just got this phone but has an old plan, 4gb of data, no hot spot.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully full roll out is imminent - sadly I had my Pure snatched right out of my hand and stolen while in Dublin this weekend right after I completed another survey, so no soak test for me, but hopefully my new phone will get the update soon after I get it on Friday. Would be interesting if it came updated out of the box, that would be sweet - was assembled on Monday so it's not out of the question.

spwexler

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: Moto X Pure Soak Test

I was part of the soak test, but moto didn't have my IMEI correct so I just got the update this afternoon.

Posted via the Android Central App with my Moto X Pure

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63