Moto Care Replacement?

Leon Stevens

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I have a Moto X2 2014 (Pure) with Moto Care that was recently accidentally damaged. I have two questions I would like advice on:

I. I don't want to do "advance exchange", as I have another phone (crappy one) that I can use, and don't want to incur the $25 advance exchange charge. How does the return work? Do they email me a return label and then send me a new phone after they receive mine? Has anyone done it recently in the US? How long is the turn around?

2. How do you customize the new phone? I no longer have the email address engraved on the old phone, so I need to re-customize. How would I accomplish that with an exchange?

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey Leon, There are a couple replies to your same question on the Moto support forum but to answer your question here:

I also had MotoCare and the cost of advance exchange was included. I processed my request online and chose the advanced exchange option and even though it said there was a fee they never charged me and it said zero for the balance. There was a hold on my card however until the broken device was received by Motorola.

From what I remembered I did not get an option to customize the phone again and they sent me a replacement based on my original phones designs.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc