What's the easiest least keystroke way to launch "To Do" list ?

goodenough

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Let's say a thought pops into my head, and I want to jot it down. While I am on a trapeze.

What is the best way to set this up? I want to minimize the number of swipes, pushes, and clicks. I want the shortest path from picking up the phone to typing in my blurb. I used to used Evernote, but it's got too much overhead (clicking icon, pressing "+" for new note, making bullet list, etc) On my last phone, I was using "QuickNote+" which was launched by swiping down. I liked that.

What app? Shortcut on desktop? Again, as quick and slick as possible.

n8prkr

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
"OK moto" or whatever your launch phrase is, "take a note". Moto will ask which app to use to take the note. Mine listed keep and gmail. Say the app you want to use and speak your note. That would be the least keystroke way to take a note :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Dom12

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
"OK moto" or whatever your launch phrase is, "take a note". Moto will ask which app to use to take the note. Mine listed keep and gmail. Say the app you want to use and speak your note. That would be the least keystroke way to take a note :)

I have the Wunderlist app and One Note, these were both also offered as options.

Jaysus

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Since you are a Nova user, you can add a swipe gesture on your home screen to open your preferred note taking app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87