Screen replacement zero brightness setting

JuanDr0id

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I just got a doubt about the zero brightness setting with a screen replacement, a few months ago a bought a screen for this phone since I broke it when I dropped it, I have just two complains about the new screen, one is that the speaker grills doesn't fit well they are all loose and wiggle but most of the time they stay in place I can live with that, the other thing is that the zero brightness setting in manual or adaptive it's too bright for using it at night with comfortability, I remember the original screen going really low on brightness and getting a bluish color tone in the lowest levels, I have a work around using the lux app I can get sub zero brightness levels I don't really know how the app is capable of this but it works nice, I would really like to know if this can be fixed without the need of an app or maybe this is just a different screen and that's why, anyone with the same problem? Sorry if I wrote something wrong English is not my native language, thanks for reading.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

estolano

May 11, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I've got the same problem here. =/ The new display is too bright and it seems to have no linear brightness adjusment, but just two or three settings instead, with almost no difference. Did you find out a solution other than Lux?

Rodney Oliveira

May 21, 2016
Visit site
hi guys, I'm from Brazil, I am also having the same problem, I managed to work properly only with the ROM Cyanpop .. already installed several without any success .. if anyone knows how to calibrate the sensor please tell us !!!

steinhorst

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

did you find a way to solve the issue? I have exactly the same issue, with the new screen theres almost no control of brightess, only two or three levels but all extremely bright.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie