Anyone use Textra on their X Pure?

BluBrett

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Textra since coming back to Android, and I think the app is fantastic! However, my back navbar key doesn't work about 1/4 the time. Otherwise the UI is flawless. Anyone else have this issue?

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
I use it on my nexus 6p and dont have any problems, i to love the app its one of the only ones that worth with light flow

Posted via the Android Central App

sp3ak

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I've got a MXPE and have been using it since I got the phone (right when they came out) and I've never had an issue.

Have you tried uninstall/re-install, clear cache, restart, etc.?

mmednick1

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
No problems here on my mxpe try clearing the cache and force stopping in applications

Posted via the Android Central App

BluBrett

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Just reinstalled it for the third time and still having the issue immediately. Do other users have the newest emojis installed within the app?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Just reinstalled it for the third time and still having the issue immediately. Do other users have the newest emojis installed within the app?
Yes, Textra Pro with latest Android emoji's and no issues here... it has been my default messaging app since I got the phone, use the back key all the time to switch between conversations with no problem. Only changes I have made is turned off Heads-Up Floating Display when locked and 5sec when unlocked, set Screen Colors to Light & Night Mode, and set a custom notification tone, otherwise no changes to default install settings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22