still a great phone

anon(8627824)

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I had long retired my first gen Moto X, but my wife's phone crapped out. Originally just trying to bridge the gap, I resurrected the old Moto X. The form is a little dated and it isn't the most up to date OS, but it is really a great phone - even after all of this time. I got a new battery, and it is working like a champ. She had been using a Moto G 4g, and this old Moto X is a much better phone. This phone is an awesome phone that has stood the test of time.

tmann202

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I am wondering what a new phone would get me that this doesn't do . I like the size and all the new ones are bigger.

I recently cracked my screen, just ordered a replacement kit. Changed the battery a couple months ago.

mario24601

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
The 13 X is still my favorite of all time. It only needs lil more horsepower. It's the perfect size and with cm13 it's really fantastic! I'm using a S5 now with cm13 also but I really miss the form factor of the X!

Bub4444

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I agree. I keep looking at and playing with other peoples phones.... I just don't want a bigger phone, and so far still love the '13 Moto X. Hoping I can get the issues caused by the screen replacement resolved as they're really annoying, and I REALLY don't want to replace it since I haven't really liked anything better....

Forgive my ignorance but what is cm13?

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I agree. I keep looking at and playing with other peoples phones.... I just don't want a bigger phone, and so far still love the '13 Moto X. Hoping I can get the issues caused by the screen replacement resolved as they're really annoying, and I REALLY don't want to replace it since I haven't really liked anything better....

Forgive my ignorance but what is cm13?

CyanogenMod is one of the most popular custom ROMs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2