No Bluetooth phone audio

Tristan944

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Been having this problem for a while. I believe after an Android update my 2014 Ford Fusion with SYNC will not let me make or receive calls through the car. My phone connects to the Bluetooth in the car, shows my phone and all that, but I cannot make calls. The calls stay on my phone. In a setting on the phone, it will not let me click the Phone Audio button.

How can I fix this?41773.jpg

Coresh

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Yes, seems like switching off/on the Airplane mode is rebooting just the communication modules on the phone, so it's more convenient than rebooting the phone.

Tony lohmann

Apr 14, 2017
Visit site
I am having the same problem with phone and other than airplane mode on / off try in settings tap location and turn off Bluetooth search or scan and phone audio should let u check box it did for me. My problem is I have phone audio but still calls stay on phone then says Bluetooth connection lost .

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same problem with phone and other than airplane mode on / off try in settings tap location and turn off Bluetooth search or scan and phone audio should let u check box it did for me. My problem is I have phone audio but still calls stay on phone then says Bluetooth connection lost .
Please don't double (or triple post).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz