Wait for x5, or buy x4?

mikey1273

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Likely from rumors the x line might end. I'd think they might continue the Z line and move most of the X lines features in to the G line of phones as the plus version.

I really like my X4 but it's kinda orphaned in the way they have the E phones as budget models, G as mid range and Z as the flagship devices.

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
While I like my Z Play, it is larger than what I like to carry as my daily phone so I am sticking with the X4. I just ordered a 64GB model since it was on sale in case anything happens to my 32GB X4 and I don't want a larger phone. I just sent back my Pixel 3 as it just didn't wow me for the money. I started with the original Moto X and still have two of them plus each generation as well as a Z Play and none of the other phones I have tried have made me change.

Last edited:

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
While I like my Z Play, it is larger than what I like to carry as my daily phone so I am sticking with the X4. I just ordered a 64GB model since it was on sale in case anything happens to my 32GB X4 and I don't want a larger phone. I just sent back my Pixel 3 as it just didn't wow me for the money. I started with the original Moto X and still have two of them plus each generation as well as a Z Play and none of the other phones I have tried have made me change.

Seems like we are on the same boat :)
Though I didn't keep the 2nd generation (sold after a few months and went back to original). Then had XPE for about a year and kept as a spare when Z play was out. Now I'm still on Z Play. Sold XPE recently and want to replace the battery (again!) on OG Moto X to use it as a spare.
Do you still use it? I have a hard time finding the good ROM for it. I prefer KK 4.4.4 but if I wanna use it sometimes, I prefer a bit safer version. I know that KK is story vulnerable - especially with sms malware.

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
there will be no X5. the lines Lenovo developed don't make sense to keep making X anymore. E / G / Z all have wide range of pricing, which leaves no space for X.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12