02-20-2018 09:29 AM
28 12
tools
    The one button nav is a Moto action that hides the navigation bar (home, back and recent apps) and let you use the fingerprint sensor to navigate. I wasn't sure if this option was available on your specific model.
    Just read this thread (since I just got the phone last week) and didn't see that this was answered. Yes, it does have the one button nav, which I am really starting to like. Great phone in this price range.
    Javier P and pizza_pablo like this.
    12-12-2017 07:21 PM
    There is only one thing that is really annoying me about the Moto X4 and that is the camera app. It is slow, freezes, and sometimes difficult to exit. I like the features of the stock camera app and want it to work correctly so is anyone else having issues? If not, then I may need to send mine back and have them fix it or replace it.
    12-13-2017 01:09 PM
    I have had this phone for 3 weeks and generally love it. it looks fantastic on and off, especially the metallic blue. battery life is solid and performance is mostly great. the one exception, and it is a big deal, is the camera app. slow slow slow. it takes 3-4 seconds from launch to be ready and another 1-2 after pressing the shutter to capture the image. I have missed a lot of shots because of this and have a camera roll full of photos of my feet because I launched the camera, tapped the shutter, and then lowered there phone thinking the picture was taken only to have the image actually recorded a few seconds later when the phone was now pointed down or sideways or something.

The camera experience really drops an otherwise satisfyingly good experience with the phone.
    02-20-2018 09:29 AM
28 12