Moto Z Force Droid Mobile review - DxOMark

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    Mac58 and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-15-2016 01:26 PM
    That's actually pretty impressive! Especially for Motorola
    07-16-2016 02:55 PM
    Impressive. I like to see real work photos like the bridge and river.

I wonder how the fast the focus is.
    07-16-2016 09:35 PM
    Moto Z Force Droid camera is second best, claims DxOMark - SlashGear

The Moto Z is really killing it tbh.. Although, let's face it. Smartphone cameras have gotten to a peak right now. We wouldn't see any more significant improvement from now on except we decide to go modular, where u can basically snap a DSLR level shooter on the back of your phone.
    The difference between the Gs7, Moto Z and the iphone 5s isn't even significant tbh.. 90% of the average joe would be very happy with a ip5s/galaxy s5 level shooter if we are being honest.
    07-20-2016 01:44 PM
    Hehe Slashgear can't count. There are TWO phones with 88's. The Z scored 87 which makes it part of a 3 way tie for 3rd place Some other reviewers are hinting results are not spectacular, but I'm holding out hope they're wrong.
    benjamminh and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-20-2016 01:58 PM
    Needs a wider angle.
    07-21-2016 02:36 PM
    Moto Z Force Droid camera is second best, claims DxOMark - SlashGear

The Moto Z is really killing it tbh.. Although, let's face it. Smartphone cameras have gotten to a peak right now. We wouldn't see any more significant improvement from now on except we decide to go modular, where u can basically snap a DSLR level shooter on the back of your phone.
    The difference between the Gs7, Moto Z and the iphone 5s isn't even significant tbh.. 90% of the average joe would be very happy with a ip5s/galaxy s5 level shooter if we are being honest.
    There might be a mod that will give you slightly better than a point and if you're lucky. Any mod that would add Anything close to a DSLR would be to big to be a mod.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-21-2016 03:09 PM
    There might be a mod that will give you slightly better than a point and if you're lucky. Any mod that would add Anything close to a DSLR would be to big to be a mod.

While I have serious doubts of a DSLR mod, it's completely doable. It would just have to be designed so you hold onto the camera instead of the phone.
    07-23-2016 11:58 AM
    While I have serious doubts of a DSLR mod, it's completely doable. It would just have to be designed so you hold onto the camera instead of the phone.
    Why would you want it? That means buying into a system with detachable lenses.....no thanks.

07-23-2016 03:50 PM
    Why would you want it? That means buying into a system with detachable lenses.....no thanks.

I wouldn't, at least not in a first gen mod interface. I could see the ability to have Android integrated into a DSLR as potentially useful, and the ability to upgrade that portion of the camera/interface would be wise. I doubt we'd see it, and I wouldn't buy it until it was shown to be a long-term stable interface, but that doesn't mean it can't be done.
    07-23-2016 11:40 PM