09-06-2016 05:50 PM
80 1234
tools
    Has anyone recieved confirmation from motorola.com, that preordered from motorola.com?
    07-22-2016 05:34 PM
    I haven't. But I did call Motorola because like a dummy, I didn't write down my order number since they usually are quick with email. They did in fact get my order and gave me my order number.
    07-22-2016 05:38 PM
    So I know it got to them lol
    07-22-2016 05:38 PM
    I'm just asking a question? That's not allowed?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Ask anything and everything you want; I just want everyone to be nice to each other and have fun.
    07-22-2016 06:19 PM
    Ask anything and everything you want; I just want everyone to be nice to each other and have fun.
    I was being nice lol..... I was just trying to find out what all the fuss was about because Verizon doesn't have the 64gb z force. Like what is different about it?

07-22-2016 06:34 PM
    It's FRIDAY NIGHT! Everyone is hereby ordered to have some fun!
    07-22-2016 06:43 PM
    It's FRIDAY NIGHT! Everyone is hereby ordered to have some fun!
    Well I'm waiting on my flight right now so my fun will begin in a few hours when I land lol. I guess no one can tell me what's so special about the 64gb z force? Oh well..... Time to enjoy my vacation! Deuces

07-22-2016 07:01 PM
    Well I'm waiting on my flight right now so my fun will begin in a few hours when I land lol. I guess no one can tell me what's so special about the 64gb z force? Oh well..... Time to enjoy my vacation! Deuces

I have no idea what's special, but I always buy the highest storage option available. Other than that one thing the phones are identical.
    07-22-2016 07:04 PM
    No one is saying that people don't have the right to want what they want smh.

So what does the 64gb do that the 32gb doesn't? Is it a bigger display? Fancier looking? I'm just trying to understand lol.

Oh and btw it is "it DOESN'T have to make sense to everyone"...... Not DOES.

Of course people are saying it.
    What does 64 give you that 32 doesnt..... More storage especially for apps. Even if your phone is capable of moving apps to SD, it's more efficient to run apps on internal storage than moving them to SD. It's all about choice..
    If you are happy with less memory out of the box than go for it
    Thanks for the spell check correction.

Have a nice day unless you make other plans.

07-22-2016 07:07 PM
    If I get one at some point the black and rose gold appears to be quite striking.
    07-23-2016 09:44 AM
    If I get one at some point the black and rose gold appears to be quite striking.
    Nice combo

07-23-2016 11:04 AM
    Yea I never really understand the constant complaining when a phone doesn't have a 64gb option. Especially if the phone has expandable memory. Now if there was no expandable memory on the phone, I could understand the argument. But it has expandable memory...... BUY A MICRO SD CARD! And with all the cloud services out there..... Like I said I don't understand the constant complaining.

A-Memory is very cheap and putting 64GB is more practical. It's like you paying 1.99 for a 20OZ water or 2.05 for a 1L of water.

B-some apps doesn't allow installing onto SD card so you need that space. Games aren't in the MB storage space anymore. Games are near 1-2GB of space.

C-Phone memory is much faster then any MicroSD card

D-Cloud service is useless, you need gold service to see anything or listen to anything. If you travel, that cloud service is no good. Also much faster to have it on your local storage then cloud.
    07-23-2016 10:54 PM
    Yea I never really understand the constant complaining when a phone doesn't have a 64gb option. Especially if the phone has expandable memory. Now if there was no expandable memory on the phone, I could understand the argument. But it has expandable memory...... BUY A MICRO SD CARD! And with all the cloud services out there..... Like I said I don't understand the constant complaining.

Can't most app data on external. If you play games and use other apps, not hard at all to fill 25GB (usual free space on 32gb, counting needed space to update apps without storage space error).
    07-25-2016 12:08 PM
    A-Memory is very cheap and putting 64GB is more practical. It's like you paying 1.99 for a 20OZ water or 2.05 for a 1L of water.

B-some apps doesn't allow installing onto SD card so you need that space. Games aren't in the MB storage space anymore. Games are near 1-2GB of space.

C-Phone memory is much faster then any MicroSD card

D-Cloud service is useless, you need gold service to see anything or listen to anything. If you travel, that cloud service is no good. Also much faster to have it on your local storage then cloud.
    Clouds as a rationale for not needing much storage crack me up, since you have to be around an Internet source to use, or waste your data plan to download your own data. I find it ironic some people seem to always be incredulous about people wanting storage space, but people on the other side of perspective are not.
    07-25-2016 12:11 PM
    Clouds as a rationale for not needing much storage crack me up, since you have to be around an Internet source to use, or waste your data plan to download your own data. I find it ironic some people seem to always be incredulous about people wanting storage space, but people on the other side of perspective are not.
    Yup, cloud works great for some people... and not well or not at all for others. I'm a little surprised more manufacturers aren't offering 128gb or higher capacities regularly. It's an easy upsell with big profit margins, and shouldn't add much (if any) complication to updates & service. Heck, I'm surprised manufacturers haven't embraced ditching microSD support in favor of charging more for higher capacity phones... (I'm not saying I want them to, but just that I'm surprised they haven't.)
    rushmore likes this.
    07-25-2016 05:12 PM
    Cloud service won't do it for me. I'm not paying $7/flight for wifi so I can access my own content that I can out on a phone. Or upgrade hotel wifi just so my field load up faster.

They are putting in 64-bit processors, 4-8GB RAM, quadHD displays, powerful GPU but yet they skip out on the memory and put the lowest. I have games that takes up 1.5GB. On top of movies, music, and photos, 32GB will be eaten up real quick. I have 80GB full on a 128GB Nexus 6P.

I can delete stuff but my work schedule is all over the place and I might not have time to add/delete movies as I go.
    07-25-2016 05:34 PM
    Bout to say **** Verizon if I don't get my phone on the 28th. They said it will ship on the 28th not be delivered as the first 3 reps I talked to said. Now they are saying it will ship and be 2 to 3 business days until it is delivered, remind me again Wtf the point of preordering an Android phone is? Oh yeah to get it without having to go to the store the day of release, all of you know we could walk into any verizon store the 28th and pick up on but choose to pre-order. Well I'll see when it shows up and switch to att of not on Thursday at least att can deliver a pre-order the day of release.

Update: Verizon has no clue what's going on I called them back and spoke to a different rep and he said it is guaranteed on the 28th otherwise they would not have charged my card.

07-26-2016 09:16 AM
    FYI, Verizon site still says DELIVER by 28th if you preorder now.
    07-26-2016 10:06 AM
    My status of my preordered Z Force Droid edition just changed to shipped with a UPS tracking number.
    benjamminh and YAYTech like this.
    07-26-2016 10:53 AM
    I got a FedEx tracking number this morning.

07-26-2016 01:22 PM
    Let us know when the phones arrive!
    07-26-2016 09:04 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong.... The only way for me to get the 64 gb Force is to go thru moto?
    I don't see any difference between 32 and 64 except personal preference.
    I just looked and the 64 gb is sold out on Moto website.
    07-26-2016 11:00 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong.... The only way for me to get the 64 gb Force is to go thru moto?
    I don't see any difference between 32 and 64 except personal preference.
    I just looked and the 64 gb is sold out on Moto website.
    You're right, but some people insist its not a big deal. I prefer 64 when offered.

07-27-2016 04:12 AM
    I got a FedEx tracking number this morning.

Who did you preorder from? BB? Moto? VzW?
    07-27-2016 06:44 AM
    I haven't. But I did call Motorola because like a dummy, I didn't write down my order number since they usually are quick with email. They did in fact get my order and gave me my order number.
    Yea, which is a bit laxidasical on motos part. We should have received confirmation emails. I always have gotten them previously whenever I order anything. Even from moto in the past. Even when I put in my supplied confirmation number on the moto site it says "Order not found. If recently placed, please check back later for an update." I called them and they confirmed order same day I ordered but nothing else from them. Dont see why their ordering system is screwed up
    07-27-2016 07:00 AM
80 1234