Battery Life of the Moto Z Force DROID Edition

Stickboy46#CB

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Used mine today for about 5 hours .. 4 hours of that is playing Pokemon Go. 3 hours screen on outside with full brightness using data and GPS. Still have 45% left. That's pretty good to me. Way better than the S7 edge that I had

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Used mine today for about 5 hours .. 4 hours of that is playing Pokemon Go. 3 hours screen on outside with full brightness using data and GPS. Still have 45% left. That's pretty good to me. Way better than the S7 edge that I had

Was this the force and with or without the battery mod

Posted via the Android Central App

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Battery Life - Moto Z DROID Edition

I was on wifi most of the day, but when not, my signal was decent but not great.
Same with the MXPE and no better than my Note 4 with Verizon. Moto used to be a force (pun intended) with radio reception, but that was mainly 3G tech they dominated in.

As far as battery life, way too many variables to compare to anything but your own use compared to your previous device.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming off a Turbo 1, and I'm quite happy with this battery. I'm at 69% right now - 6 hours off charger, and 2.25 hours of screen time - browsing and casual gaming, nothing processor intensive. Yesterday I put it on charger after 16 hours, and 6 of those with the screen on - still have 33% charge.

This is Z Force, no battery mod.

You have to give it a day or two, maybe. I'm not sure why. My battery life on days 1 and 2 was pretty poor. After that it has stabilized and has been quite good.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
1470083687405.jpgI bit the bullet and bought the force. Using the wireless battery mod also. The screen shot is after seeing it up the way I like it and charging it before bed. I'm also connected to the 4g network extender.
To say I'm pleased is an understatement. I couldn't be happier with those numbers.

I'll post some more after using it for a full day. Email, games, and videos.

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm averaging 4-5 hours of SOT from my Force.

This is with a ton of apps installed and is on par with my S7 Edge.

chemgeek

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine is as good as my old moto droid Maxx, which is understandable since they have similar capacity batteries. All day and better for me plus quick charging.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely happy with my battery life. This is what I've been averaging daily...

Attachments

• 86.jpg
    86.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 119

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
What is the difference between Tumi brand through Verizon or Incipio through Best Buy

I replaced the Tumi with the Incipio. It has more of a matte-like finish and isn't as slick as the Tumi. Works EXACTLY the same way though. No difference whatsoever.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I replaced the Tumi with the Incipio. It has more of a matte-like finish and isn't as slick as the Tumi. Works EXACTLY the same way though. No difference whatsoever.

Does it look as tightly secure as the Tumi? I tried both and liked the Incipio material better, but it didn't seem to go all the way down in one corner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37