04-03-2017 07:47 AM
123 ... 345
tools
    My wife is using the Verizon bumper, I sent mine back. I felt the buttons were not as responsive as the buttons on the Case mate bumper on the Moto x 2014. I'm decided to go with the Incipio Level 4 case.
    10-27-2016 07:59 PM
    Does anyone want to send or sell me their bumper if they don't like it? I prefer clear but will take the black too. Verizon doesn't know when they'll be back in stock and I've only found one on eBay. This crackerjack thinks he can sell it for double it's price. Sighs...

PS. I'll need the one for the moto z force.

Thanks!
    11-02-2016 02:15 PM
    Does anyone want to send or sell me their bumper if they don't like it? I prefer clear but will take the black too. Verizon doesn't know when they'll be back in stock and I've only found one on eBay. This crackerjack thinks he can sell it for double it's price. Sighs...

PS. I'll need the one for the moto z force.

Thanks!
    Have you checked out the Incipio bumper? They are a little more money but they are in stock.
    11-03-2016 05:34 PM
    Have you checked out the Incipio bumper? They are a little more money but they are in stock.
    Yes, I have but they're double the price. Don't know if I want to jump into something like that if I don't like the bumper. But thank you much for the idea.
    11-03-2016 06:48 PM
    Yes, I have but there double the price. Don't know if I want to jump into something like that if I don't like the bumper. But thank you much for the idea.
    I have a black Verizon bumper that I no longer use. You can have it if you want it. Nothing wrong with it, I just picked up the Incipio one and I switch between that and the clear Verizon one. The black one has been spending its days in the "old phone case drawer". PM me your info and I can toss it in the mail to you.
    11-03-2016 08:29 PM
    I have a black Verizon bumper that I no longer use. You can have it if you want it. Nothing wrong with it, I just picked up the Incipio one and I switch between that and the clear Verizon one. The black one has been spending its days in the "old phone case drawer". PM me your info and I can toss it in the mail to you.
    You got a link to the Incipio bumper case? I don't see it anywhere.
    11-04-2016 12:43 AM
    You got a link to the Incipio bumper case? I don't see it anywhere.
    There is a link in this thread.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...mper-case.html
    11-04-2016 02:26 AM
    Thank you.

So have you used it with a Moto Style back? Either the one that came with the phone or one of the other ones?

Looks like the bumper case will stick out farther than the back will. At least the nylon backs, they are even thinner than the wood back that came with the phone.
    11-04-2016 03:41 AM
    Thank you.

So have you used it with a Moto Style back? Either the one that came with the phone or one of the other ones?

Looks like the bumper case will stick out farther than the back will. At least the nylon backs, they are even thinner than the wood back that came with the phone.
    Yes it sticks out further than the style shells to provide more protection. To change backs you will need to take the bumper off first.
    thefatalepic likes this.
    11-04-2016 05:44 AM
    Yes it sticks out further than the style shells to provide more protection. To change backs you will need to take the bumper off first.
    Thanks again for the info. I take the back off way to much for that then. But for to know another one is out there.
    11-04-2016 06:05 AM
    Got two of the bumpers today, but will be returning them. Don't like the look of either (black & clear).
    Where did you find a clear bumper? I'm only finding black and neon colors...
    12-03-2016 09:43 AM
    Where did you find a clear bumper? I'm only finding black and neon colors...
    Verizon.
    maxman1 likes this.
    12-03-2016 11:47 AM
    I just received this case today for my Moto Z Droid. I like it but my only question for you's, is yours loose? My guy is very loose and almost wiggles on the phone and you can see a considerable gap by the buttons between the case and phone.
    02-03-2017 06:40 PM
    Anyone order bumper cases to go along with their Moto Z Force?

Verizon Two-Tone Bumper for Moto Z Force Droid - Verizon Wireless

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    No
    02-03-2017 07:00 PM
    I just received this case today for my Moto Z Droid. I like it but my only question for you's, is yours loose? My guy is very loose and almost wiggles on the phone and you can see a considerable gap by the buttons between the case and phone.
    Are you sure they didn't send you the one for the Z Force by mistake? Either way send it back and request another one. I did get one of these that didn't fit too well. The one I'm using now is great.
    02-04-2017 10:39 AM
    It's definitely the right one according to the packaging. I'll swap it out though. Also, has your lens scratched up? I had this phone for two days and the lens is pretty bad.
    02-04-2017 02:10 PM
    It's definitely the right one according to the packaging. I'll swap it out though. Also, has your lens scratched up? I had this phone for two days and the lens is pretty bad.
    No scratches that I can tell. You have a mod or back on the phone, right? That should protect the lens.
    02-04-2017 02:14 PM
    Yup since day one!
    02-05-2017 11:47 PM
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These come in a verizon box, tight fit, and you can swap out the style backs for sure. Only one problem the hole for the charger is not big enough, but in the right place. I trimmed mine out in about five minutes.
    02-06-2017 04:28 PM
    I have this case as well. I tried several others (including a Commuter) but got really tired of having to take the case off every time I want to use a Mod (I have the car dock mod and I use the Mophie every day during the week).
    As stated this case (bumper) works with EVERY mod. It also make it much nicer to hold the phone when using some of the mods, as it gives a 'ridge' to the phone.
    I have a tendency on most phones to pull the cases and use them 'naked' when not in situations really 'dangerous' to the phone... But I have found if I do that with this bumper, I actually MISS having it on there and the phone feels weird to me... I end up putting it right back on...

As far as taking off the mod with it... I think that section covering the slit is intentional. It keeps the mod from getting snagged and popping off. I have no trouble in removing any of the mods. As far as the style back, I just grab the corner and it pops right off for me. I dont miss using the grip section to remove the mods at all.
    02-06-2017 05:49 PM
    So I have the Verizon bumper and running the Incipio power pack and it is working great. I was wondering if anyone is using the bumper with the Mophie Juice pack.
    03-30-2017 10:46 AM
    So I have the Verizon bumper and running the Incipio power pack and it is working great. I was wondering if anyone is using the bumper with the Mophie Juice pack.
    It works fine.
    Ry and bat1939_KM like this.
    03-30-2017 10:34 PM
    It works fine.
    Thanks!
    benjamminh likes this.
    04-03-2017 07:47 AM
123 ... 345