Does the Z Force do quick charging 2.0 or 3.0? And any good desk chargers?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
As above - does anyone know which version of Quick charge the Z Force accepts? 2.0 or 3.0?

And has anyone found a good desk type charger. I know the phone is new and there isn't likely anything out yet, but I thought I'd ask. I'm used to sitting my Turbo2 on my Tylt charger next to my bed and just randomly reaching over and grabbing it when I need it and then setting it back. It would be handy if there was something similar (obviously not wireless) that I could sit the phone on next to my bed as opposed to having to reach over and unplug it from the cord every time and then finding the cord on the floor to plug back in.

dbregman

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
There are wireless charging mods available, so you could use that on tour charging stand.
There is another thread on the QC question. I have not see a turbo message with my QC 2.0 chargers, not sure about 3.0 though.

Posted via the Android Central App

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
There are wireless charging mods available, so you could use that on tour charging stand.
There is another thread on the QC question. I have not see a turbo message with my QC 2.0 chargers, not sure about 3.0 though.

Posted via the Android Central App

Yea, but the only wireless charging mod right now is the mongo battery mod. I'll look for that QC thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital