The white models seem to be out of stock at BestBuy, Verizon (at least within 250mi of me according to the Verizon site) and Moto. Perhaps they just aren't out yet?
    07-30-2016 11:42 PM
    The white models seem to be out of stock at BestBuy, Verizon (at least within 250mi of me according to the Verizon site) and Moto. Perhaps they just aren't out yet?
    I'm pretty sure I could have ordered white a couple of days ago but that was on Verizon.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-31-2016 12:05 AM
    I stopped by the Verizon store today to see if they could order it. The rep thought it was a month backordered.
    07-31-2016 12:48 PM
    I did't see the white force at Best Buy in the computer when I preordered, and Verizon only has the white Z. Maybe the White Z Force isn't available yet.
    07-31-2016 11:30 PM
    I don't get why they don't make all the colors available at launch. It's been this way with phones in the past. I think the LG Gx (I forget which model) had the same thing with no white models available until several months in.
    08-01-2016 12:31 AM
    The awesome looking black/rose gold isn't even available yet.
    benjamminh likes this.
    08-01-2016 01:58 AM
    I didn't even know there was a black and rose gold option. That sounds sweet.
    08-01-2016 07:01 AM
    Is that what you are waiting for?

08-01-2016 07:12 AM
    I didn't even know there was a black and rose gold option. That sounds sweet.
    It's on Moto Maker.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    08-01-2016 10:12 AM
    Is that what you are waiting for?

I got the black/silver Force.

08-01-2016 10:12 AM
    I got the black/silver Force.

I'm going to wait a while since I'm still on the fence.

08-01-2016 01:17 PM
    I'm going to wait a while since I'm still on the fence.

I got the black and silver Force too. It's an awesome phone even without the mods. The mods make it truly incredible though.
    08-01-2016 06:41 PM
    I got the black and silver Force too. It's an awesome phone even without the mods. The mods make it truly incredible though.
    The only mod that would interest me would be the battery. The speaker looks ok and is cheap enough so that might be one more. Would like to wait on the black and gold if possible, but I also want to see what Nexus puts out and the new LG V20 before I commit since they are about a month away and both will have android N.

08-01-2016 07:52 PM
    I saw a "leak" somewhere that mentioned the Rose gold was coming tomorrow (Aug 2nd). I now doubt it.
    08-01-2016 08:20 PM
    I saw a "leak" somewhere that mentioned the Rose gold was coming tomorrow (Aug 2nd). I now doubt it.
    You never know

08-01-2016 08:53 PM
    The only mod that would interest me would be the battery. The speaker looks ok and is cheap enough so that might be one more. Would like to wait on the black and gold if possible, but I also want to see what Nexus puts out and the new LG V20 before I commit since they are about a month away and both will have android N.

If they put a big (at least 3500mah) battery in one of them I might consider them instead. I'd love to the LG to come out with a huge battery as I really like the form factor and super small bezels of their phones.
    08-01-2016 08:56 PM
    If they put a big (at least 3500mah) battery in one of them I might consider them instead. I'd love to the LG to come out with a huge battery as I really like the form factor and super small bezels of their phones.
    No much Intel on the Nexus other than its speculated as HTC for both models.... As far as V10, all we hear is that it will ship with Android N.
    I will mostly likely go with a Moto Z force or V10 for me since most likely Nexus won't support WIFI calling on Verizon. It doesn't work with Visual Voicemail either but I can use a third party app.

08-01-2016 10:00 PM
    No much Intel on the Nexus other than its speculated as HTC for both models.... As far as V10, all we hear is that it will ship with Android N.
    I will mostly likely go with a Moto Z force or V10 for me since most likely Nexus won't support WIFI calling on Verizon. It doesn't work with Visual Voicemail either but I can use a third party app.

If the V20 has a similar 5.7" screen to the V10 that might be a little large for me. Although I say that with every new phone I get all the way back to my Blackberry Pearl. I saw the 7.0 announcement. God knows when the Z Force will get it.
    08-01-2016 10:18 PM
    I don't think it will take too long to get since its Moto's latest toy....future upgrades might take a while.

08-01-2016 10:26 PM