I'm getting pretty bad battery life and the phone is staying warm even when sitting idle. Classic symptom of a stuck app.
    I'm about to go through my apps, although I keep my phones clean. The secondary issue is there's no battery stats.

Screen, Cell standy, Android OS, Google Play services, and Phone idle and the only things that show and they're showing less than 500mAh on an almost fully drained battery.

Anyone one else experiencing something similar?
    07-31-2016 04:23 PM
    No, sorry. My battery life has been fantastic. Have you tried installing GSam to see whether you can figure out which app is the culprit?
    fr4nk1yn and mobrules like this.
    07-31-2016 06:44 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

I hate to say it because I should've known better. I figured the 820 would be able to handle UCCW.

Still don't why the battery stats are showing apps.
    07-31-2016 07:25 PM
    I'm getting pretty bad battery life and the phone is staying warm even when sitting idle. Classic symptom of a stuck app.
    I'm about to go through my apps, although I keep my phones clean. The secondary issue is there's no battery stats.

Screen, Cell standy, Android OS, Google Play services, and Phone idle and the only things that show and they're showing less than 500mAh on an almost fully drained battery.

Anyone one else experiencing something similar?
    My coworker and I are having the same exact issue. It's annoying as heck!! "warm" is an understatement, they are almost too hot to touch! I'm returning mine today, Lenovo destroyed what could have been a great phone.
    08-04-2016 06:51 AM
    Mine did the same. Occurred after using Verizon cloud to transfer data. The only solution was to factory reset. I tested it again and it did the same thing.
    08-09-2016 06:01 PM
    My coworker and I are having the same exact issue. It's annoying as heck!! "warm" is an understatement, they are almost too hot to touch! I'm returning mine today, Lenovo destroyed what could have been a great phone.
    Did you return it! The issue seems to be with background apps, not the device.
    08-09-2016 07:07 PM
    Mine runs cool so it's definitely an app issue.
    08-09-2016 10:07 PM
    I only had a heat issue the day I set up my phone. Did a lot of downloading phone got pretty warm. Have not notice it since

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-10-2016 04:13 AM
    I'm sitting at 73% after 5 hours off charger, 2:20 of that is screen-on-time. That's pretty freakin' great!

I don't use Verizon's messaging, cloud, or navigation apps.
    mobrules and benjamminh like this.
    08-10-2016 01:00 PM
    This phone is seriously ridiculous. I had a Droid Maxx and a Turbo, and I thought the battery life was great. But the Z Force wins.

I've been off charger for 15.5 hours. SOT of 2:55.

And I'm still at 64%. Phone says it'll go another 29 hours.

Battery life on beast mode.
    08-12-2016 10:50 PM
    This phone is seriously ridiculous. I had a Droid Maxx and a Turbo, and I thought the battery life was great. But the Z Force wins.

I've been off charger for 15.5 hours. SOT of 2:55.

And I'm still at 64%. Phone says it'll go another 29 hours.

Battery life on beast mode.
    Agreed, it's incredible.
    Attached Thumbnails BatteryLife/Heat Issue/Battery Stats...-38148.jpg  
    08-12-2016 11:56 PM
    Agreed, it's incredible.
    Are these stats with the battery mod or without?
    08-13-2016 01:59 AM
    Are these stats with the battery mod or without?
    Without.
    08-13-2016 06:03 AM
    Without.
    Wow that's ridiculous! I'm still rocking my Turbo 2, but just placed my order for the z-force last night.

I know plenty of people complained about the battery life on the T2, but it was very solid for me.

Throughout its life it averaged 4hr sot in 26hrs on, and that's with about 2-3 hours of phone calls a day. That's basically what I ended up with on my T1 in the end. I had the Droid Maxx before that, and that was definitely the best of the 3 - closer to 5 hours plus SOT with similar usage habits. The only change was, that was pre whatsapp, and I have a lot of open chats on whatsapp. I have always speculated it is largely to blame.

On the T2, I did always find that the screen killed the phone pretty quickly, but I never really needed to plug in during the day, which is always my main concern.

The T2 also never lagged or anything. It still runs butter smooth. That's what I've found pretty much with all 3 of the last moto flagships. But I upgrade every year so I can maximize resale value, and these forums have portrayed the z-force in what appears to be a very positive light; so I've found my next phone...

These numbers are off the charts, and with the battery mod, which I'm going to get as well, it has to be insane. Can't wait!
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
    08-13-2016 10:09 AM
    My Force runs pretty good. Gets a little warm if I put the battery mod on. I get a full day on the battery. No complaints here

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-13-2016 10:23 AM
    Wow that's ridiculous! I'm still rocking my Turbo 2, but just placed my order for the z-force last night.

I know plenty of people complained about the battery life on the T2, but it was very solid for me.

Throughout its life it averaged 4hr sot in 26hrs on, and that's with about 2-3 hours of phone calls a day. That's basically what I ended up with on my T1 in the end. I had the Droid Maxx before that, and that was definitely the best of the 3 - closer to 5 hours plus SOT with similar usage habits. The only change was, that was pre whatsapp, and I have a lot of open chats on whatsapp. I have always speculated it is largely to blame.

On the T2, I did always find that the screen killed the phone pretty quickly, but I never really needed to plug in during the day, which is always my main concern.

The T2 also never lagged or anything. It still runs butter smooth. That's what I've found pretty much with all 3 of the last moto flagships. But I upgrade every year so I can maximize resale value, and these forums have portrayed the z-force in what appears to be a very positive light; so I've found my next phone...

These numbers are off the charts, and with the battery mod, which I'm going to get as well, it has to be insane. Can't wait!
    Agree completely. The Z Force gets the same battery life as the original Droid Maxx, which is pretty incredible considering it's a much bigger phone with a much better screen, but the same size battery.
    08-13-2016 12:42 PM