I bought 2 brands of tempered glass from Amazon and both didn't fit correctly on the Z.

I am now thinking of going naked and to replace the ShatterShield in a few months if it picks up scratches.

Is anyone else planning to do that? I looked on the Verizon website for replacement shields but I don't think the item is for sale just yet.
    07-31-2016 07:06 PM
    Verizon sells the Zagg for like 35 bucks. I too bought one (from eBay I think), that is not wide enough and really doesn't work well.
    I'm wondering if anybody here has bought the one from Verizon and can tell me if it covers the full screen.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-31-2016 07:24 PM
    Verizon sells the Zagg for like 35 bucks. I too bought one (from eBay I think), that is not wide enough and really doesn't work well.
    I'm wondering if anybody here has bought the one from Verizon and can tell me if it covers the full screen.

I tried the flexible glass one from Verizon. It covers the whole screen edge to edge and top to bottom.... BUT it would not stick in the top area around the speaker and above the camera and flash. It also lifted around the fingerprint scanner on the bottom.

I think I might give the Zagg a try. It looks like it doesn't cover as much but hopefully it sticks.
    07-31-2016 07:59 PM
    The Zagg glass I got from Verizon works just fine. No issues. I think I'm going to buy the Zagg invisible shield though. I really like those. My store did not have them in stock yet.
    07-31-2016 08:31 PM
    I really wondered about some of the early Amazon ones. Some had reviews before the phone was released...

I have the Zagg, and though it's expensive, I'm happy with it.
    07-31-2016 08:31 PM
    Got the zagg glass..... Works great

07-31-2016 09:57 PM
    Thanks for the feedback, I think I'll pick up a Zagg tomorrow at the Verizon store.

07-31-2016 10:31 PM
    The Zagg glass I got from Verizon works just fine. No issues. I think I'm going to buy the Zagg invisible shield though. I really like those. My store did not have them in stock yet.
    What's the difference between Zagg Glass and Zagg Invisible Shield?
    08-01-2016 06:03 AM
    The material. The Zagg glass is obviously glass. The Invisible Shield is more rubbery I would say. Hard to explain. But it's self healing. I just like the way it feels. It's all preference really. Both are good though. And both have lifetime warranties from Zagg.
    08-01-2016 06:21 AM
    The material. The Zagg glass is obviously glass. The Invisible Shield is more rubbery I would say. Hard to explain. But it's self healing. I just like the way it feels. It's all preference really. Both are good though. And both have lifetime warranties from Zagg.
    Thanks! I bought the Zagg Invisible Shield without even knowing there was another Zagg product. I went to register it online and it wasn't one of their listed products. It didn't have any Moto Z products under the Motorola or Lenovo dropdown menus. Did you have that issue?
    08-01-2016 08:00 AM
    The glass is actually a piece of glass designed to break, crack and shatter before your actual phone screen cracks. The Invisible Shield is a piece of super-stong flexible covering, like thick window tint without the tint.
    08-01-2016 08:02 AM
    Thanks! I bought the Zagg Invisible Shield without even knowing there was another Zagg product. I went to register it online and it wasn't one of their listed products. It didn't have any Moto Z products under the Motorola or Lenovo dropdown menus. Did you have that issue?
    Yeah. I'm just waiting for Zagg to update their website.
    08-01-2016 08:11 AM