09-20-2017 03:59 PM
117 1234 ...
tools
    I bought a Skinomi from Amazon and it just won't lay flat. I've used this brand on two previous phones with no issue, but not this time.
    08-02-2016 05:01 PM
    Would you mind posting a few pictures of the tempered glass you're using on the phone? I'm curious to see if there's something better than the Zagg I'm currently using.
    I ended up going with the Verizon Flexible Glass protector. Not the Zagg version. As you can see, it lays perfectly and fits everything. The one bad little area near the sensor is a fleck of dust that I'm trying to convince myself I don't care about. OCD sucks.

Screen Protectors for the Moto Z Force-image.jpgScreen Protectors for the Moto Z Force-image.jpg
    08-02-2016 05:03 PM
    Wow, kinda wish I'd gone with that version, as the Zagg doesn't reach the edges or go fully around the stuff at top & bottom of the phone... looks good!
    08-02-2016 05:05 PM
    I might get the Verizon one. The Pleson I put on is cut just like the Verizon one but it will not stay on above the speaker, it's driving me crazy.
    08-02-2016 05:27 PM
    Wow that looks really good

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-02-2016 06:05 PM
    I normally don't like plunking down $25 for a sheet of thin glass, but glad I bit the bullet this time. As usual though, I got two, because I can NEVER just buy one protector for fear I'll screw it up and be stuck without one.
    08-02-2016 06:44 PM
    I might get the Verizon one. The Pleson I put on is cut just like the Verizon one but it will not stay on above the speaker, it's driving me crazy.
    This Verizon one didn't at first, but after the screen heated up a bit, it did. I still had to squeegee out some air bubbles, but everything disappeared within a couple hours.
    08-02-2016 06:46 PM
    This Verizon one didn't at first, but after the screen heated up a bit, it did. I still had to squeegee out some air bubbles, but everything disappeared within a couple hours.
    I had the Verizon flexible glass protector on. It was on PERFECTLY. But as soon as I spent a couple hours outside on a humid day, it started to lift near the top. And not just a little bit, but all around the top port and sensors. I then bought the Zagg Invisible Shield. It doesn't look as nice since it doesn't go all the way to the top of the phone, but it's at least stayed on so far.
    08-02-2016 07:07 PM
    I had the Verizon flexible glass protector on. It was on PERFECTLY. But as soon as I spent a couple hours outside on a humid day, it started to lift near the top. And not just a little bit, but all around the top port and sensors. I then bought the Zagg Invisible Shield. It doesn't look as nice since it doesn't go all the way to the top of the phone, but it's at least stayed on so far.
    Has been hot and humid here for a couple weeks now - low to mid 90s with oppressive humidity - and have had no issues with it (knock wood).
    08-02-2016 07:12 PM
    Happy with the zagg only wish it we t all the way to the top

08-02-2016 08:17 PM
    I got this one off of Amazon. Very happy with it. No lift, no bubbles. Went on smooth!
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I did try the Verizon one first and on a hot an humid day over the weekend when I pulled it out of my pocket it was lifting across the top above the camera and flash. I did like how it covered more but at least the Amazon one stays down for me and is bubble free.
    08-02-2016 08:44 PM
    I just picked up the old anti-scratch scratch screen protectors 3 pack was 1299 at VZW before my 25% employee discount they went on nice with no issues and no major air bubbles
    Revolutionary and sangs like this.
    08-02-2016 10:33 PM
    I just picked up the old anti-scratch scratch screen protectors 3 pack was 1299 at VZW before my 25% employee discount they went on nice with no issues and no major air bubbles
    I snagged a pack of these when I got the flexible glass one, figured I'd hedge my bet. With shattershield in board, anti-scratch protection is all you really need.
    08-02-2016 10:56 PM
    I got this one off of Amazon. Very happy with it. No lift, no bubbles. Went on smooth!
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I did try the Verizon one first and on a hot an humid day over the weekend when I pulled it out of my pocket it was lifting across the top above the camera and flash. I did like how it covered more but at least the Amazon one stays down for me and is bubble free.
    This happened to me too, same Verizon flexible glass.
    08-02-2016 11:13 PM
    This happened to me too, same Verizon flexible glass.
    You guys are starting to make me paranoid. I still haven't experienced that and hope I don't. I will say this, as much as I like this Verizon Flexible Glass protector, the second Zagg makes an HDX version for the Z Force, I'll be picking one up. Those are my favorite protectors.
    08-03-2016 08:22 AM
    I've tried PET screenguards by DeltaShield, FlexShield, and IQShield -- none of them fit my Z Force. Waaay off. Right now I have the Verizon branded $25 flexible glass on there, but there are still some bubbles along the top edge that won't go away.
    To their credit, DeltaShield and FlexShield seem to have realized that their design is way off and both emailed me, independently, yesterday to let me know that they've fixed the design and are sending me a replacement at no charge. Not that I want to take the perfectly functioning Verizon one off the phone now, but I'll at least verify the geometry and post results.
    sangs and YAYTech like this.
    08-03-2016 03:04 PM
    I have the Verizon screen protector as well. It looks real good. The rep was trying hard to sell me the Zagg one lol

08-05-2016 06:31 AM
    What do you guys think about Skinomi screen protectors?
    08-08-2016 07:35 PM
    What do you guys think about Skinomi screen protectors?
    For me, if it's not tempered/flexible glass, I have no interest. My phones always went without screen protectors until they started coming out with the glass ones. The other kinds feel too rubbery to me.
    bat1939_KM likes this.
    08-08-2016 08:22 PM
    It's only $35 for the kit to replace the top shattershield layer from moto. It's probably much like putting a screen protector on, so worst comes to worse I'll just order that when I need to. Didn't like the look of the zagg on the phone.

08-08-2016 10:15 PM
    I purchased the Zagg Invisible Shield glass screen protector for my Z Force.
    08-08-2016 10:50 PM
    I purchased the Zagg Invisible Shield glass screen protector for my Z Force.
    Where did you order it from?
    08-09-2016 06:57 AM
    Where did you order it from?
    I purchased it directly in the Verizon retail store.
    08-09-2016 08:37 PM
    I purchased it directly in the Verizon retail store.
    What is the price of one from the store?
    08-10-2016 06:13 AM
    Those are what I wanted! But when I asked for screen protectors all they brought me were the vzw and zagg glass ones.

I went with the vzw glass. Looks great for the most part, one edge by the flash lifts everyday for a couple hours, but sticks again by eod
    08-10-2016 10:19 AM
117 1234 ...