09-20-2017 02:59 PM
117 ... 345
tools
    Totally agree with you. I got my Flexible Glass protector and installed it today. It went on and lined up very well. No bubbles and no lifting at all.

I also got the black bumper (redesigned, modification not necessary) and you have to really look close to see that the screen protector is installed. Now I'm just waiting for the leather back to be delivered. Still have a few days to wait.
    I had the Verizon flexible glass, but it came up on top and bottom the first really humid day. I've had the Zagg on ever since. It feels great and is probably the best I've found, but I don't love how it doesn't cover the top of the phone.
    09-20-2016 06:17 PM
    I'll have to watch my Flexible glass. I live in the South and it is plenty humid out still. Most of the day I am in an AC'd office but we're out all weekend with the kids.
    09-20-2016 09:44 PM
    Yeah I had VZ put on the flexible glass on both my Force and the wife's play.
    The wife's play has no issues but my Force has. It will not completely adhere right and today almost half was becoming unattached.

I eventually took it off and applied the regular anti-scratch screen protector that VZ sells.
    09-25-2016 08:44 PM
    I actually just picked up the Verizon screen protector version and I did because I like the full top coverage. I also have the Tempered Glass on order from Skinomi. Once it arrives I'll check it out to see how much more sturdy than the Verizon one is. I like the Zagg personally but didn't like the top end cut out look. Zagg also may be a little on the thick side too.
    09-25-2016 11:12 PM
    I got my Moto Z force around mid September. I've been unable to find a screen protector anywhere.

My first stop was Best Buy. They had plenty of options for the Galaxy phones as well as iPhone. Finding a corporate Verizon store where I live has been difficult.

I had to settle for Wireless Zone, a Verizon authorized retailer. They only had cell helmet products. The associate put the screen protector on, but had difficulty with the first attempt and went and got another screen protector.

The second attempt was also difficult, so the associate handed it off to another associate. The screen protector lasted for just under a month, when a huge bubble developed on the top right edge of the screen and was probably 2-3 inches in length.

Went back to Wireless Zone again and they had difficulty getting the screen protector on. They went through their only two Moto Z force products and now I've ended up with nothing on the screen.

I've seen Zagg mentioned in this thread, but according to the Zagg website, there are no products available for this phone.

Need something that's going to work and not get bubbles in it.
    09-30-2016 04:32 PM
    I ordered the Verizon flexible glass protector from Verizon online. It covers the screen edge to edge in every direction and was easy to install.

I have had it come up twice on the bottom around the fps. I just let it alone and it settled back down without leaving a trace. This only seemed to happen when very humid. That was within the first few days after install and hasn't happened again now for several weeks.

It was easy to install and went on without issue. I would definitely recommend this protector, just leave it to settle if it pulls up around the edges.
    09-30-2016 06:27 PM
    I got my Moto Z force around mid September. I've been unable to find a screen protector anywhere.

My first stop was Best Buy. They had plenty of options for the Galaxy phones as well as iPhone. Finding a corporate Verizon store where I live has been difficult.

I had to settle for Wireless Zone, a Verizon authorized retailer. They only had cell helmet products. The associate put the screen protector on, but had difficulty with the first attempt and went and got another screen protector.

The second attempt was also difficult, so the associate handed it off to another associate. The screen protector lasted for just under a month, when a huge bubble developed on the top right edge of the screen and was probably 2-3 inches in length.

Went back to Wireless Zone again and they had difficulty getting the screen protector on. They went through their only two Moto Z force products and now I've ended up with nothing on the screen.

I've seen Zagg mentioned in this thread, but according to the Zagg website, there are no products available for this phone.

Need something that's going to work and not get bubbles in it.
    Zagg website has them, but they look to be sold out at the moment. Also Verizon website sells the Verizon glass and Zagg glass.

InvisibleShield Glass for the Motorola Z Force Droid Edition | Motorola Z Force Droid Edition | InvisibleShield
    09-30-2016 06:27 PM
    Skinomi all the way. Covers entirely. Simple install even as a first timer for me. Looks way better a day or two after initial install just as directions indicate.
    10-01-2016 09:14 AM
    Replaced a cracked Zagg.
    10-11-2016 10:39 PM
    Sparin glass savers at Amazon are 2 for 8 bucks. Easy install and very smooth to the touch. Should be good for scratch protection.
    UPDATE..., on my third screen each one cracks and
    shatters with no drop whatsoever. Great customer service but product is sadly lacking
    10-13-2016 05:20 PM
    I am OCD about my screen protectors. They have to be perfect... No bubbles or lifting, dust, or anything! I have Zagg tempered glass from the Verizon corporate store. It is absolutely flawless. I recommend getting it at the Verizon store and having them install it. The first one they put it on wasn't staying down at the bottom near the thumbprint sensor. The great thing about Verizon is it guaranteed satisfaction for 14 days so I took it back the next day and they put a brand new one on free of charge. And it is flawless. I've had it on for a month now. Also this egg has a lifetime warranty if it breaks they will send you a new one and Verizon said if that happens I can always bring the new one back into the store and then install it for me. Totally worth the more expensive price then the cheap ones on Amazon.
    10-19-2016 02:31 AM
    I just read through all of this and I think the choice is Zagg or the Verizon flexible glass.

I don't like the look of the Zagg with the top cutouts.

So looks like VZW ftw. Just be wary of a humid day
    10-30-2016 08:54 AM
    I just read through all of this and I think the choice is Zagg or the Verizon flexible glass.

I don't like the look of the Zagg with the top cutouts.

So looks like VZW ftw. Just be wary of a humid day
    I've had the Verizon flexible glass now for about a month. It did lift at the bottom around the FPS a few days after install and it was a rather warm humid day (Florida). I just pressed it down a little and let it be. It has not lifted at any point since then.

I agree, I don't like the Zagg cutouts at the top either. With the Verizon flexible glass you have to look pretty close to even see it.
    10-30-2016 10:37 AM
    Verizon Flexible Glass installed on mine the moment the OEM plastic was removed when unboxed. Perfect fit, almost impossible to detect & has been flawless so far.
    10-30-2016 11:27 AM
    I opted for the Pleson tempered glass when I had my Z Force. Great full coverage option. More images can be seen in the link.
    Attached Thumbnails Screen Protectors for the Moto Z Force-2owvtwm-imgur.jpg  
    YAYTech and Gebo like this.
    11-01-2016 12:48 PM
    My Zagg recently started chipping.

I dropped it today and now there's a crack.

Getting my third Zagg soon.
    08-28-2017 04:22 PM
    I just installed the $8 SuperShieldz. I wont repost, see the info here in my other thread. Simple install, no bubbles.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...=1#post5984697
    09-20-2017 02:59 PM
117 ... 345