My Note 3 still works well and carrying around extra batteries has been what's kept me going with it. I had recently compared pictures from my phone to friends newer phones and realized it was time to see what else is out there and this Z Force caught my attention. First impression was that it felt heavier than my Note 3 which I was surprised at. I didn't pay attention to weight specs and just assumed it'd be lighter. No problem with me there. Screen brightness is excellent. Running apps is nice and snappy. Pics look great. I'm sure it's safe to say that ANY phone purchased today would be a night and day difference to the Note 3.

The only thing that'll probably have me returning the phone is the fact that FoxFi doesn't work. I'm still have an unlimited plan and it works well on road trips sharing my data with my kids device. Didn't even cross my mind to check the FoxFi site and see that Moto devices aren't supported. Anyone have any working alternatives? There's various apps out there I've tried and none seem to work.
    08-02-2016 12:05 PM
    Yeah, that's part of what forced me out of my unlimited data - Verizon works hard to prevent hotspots on their phones with unlimited data plans. (It was also $20 cheaper/mo, and let my wife share the data, where before she was stuck on a flip phone.)

I wouldn't count on a workaround.
    08-02-2016 12:21 PM
    Praying for a miracle but expecting it to go back. Enjoying the phone otherwise!
    08-02-2016 12:40 PM