For the sake of us that are on the fence, waiting for other colors, more memory, or waiting to see what the competition brings, please tell us what you like and don't like. I actually think the don't likes are more important especially if they are deal breakers.

Feel free to talk about any feature, but I especially would like to hear about screen viewing quality, battery life without mods, sound quality or loudness from speakers and headphones and GPS stability.

The intent here is to capture real thoughts from owners, obviously non owners are welcome to join in the discussion.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-03-2016 12:14 PM
    Well I had my Force since since Monday night so far here the things that I like and I don't like about it I love the fact that I can operate it with one hand. I came from an LG V10 which was very tough to operate with one hand especially with an OtterBox on it the fingerprint scanner on the Z Force is a heck of a lot better then the one on the V10 battery life is excellent so far I love the lack of bloatware on this thing it takes a little getting used to the UI compared to what I have been using on previous Samsung and LG phones. I got the speaker Mod for free at Best Buy but haven't used it yet so I really can't comment on its use slash quality I also ordered the power pack mod with wireless charging and ordered the Verizon Wireless Charger stand. The biggest con for me right now is that it's slippery in my hand and that's due to the included back cover and design of phone other than that I am really enjoying this phone overall and once I get everything set up to where I wanted to be I think it's going to be a great phone
    HowardShap likes this.
    08-03-2016 05:04 PM
    Like:
    - Overall size. My previous phone was a Nexus 6, and it was too big to use comfortably, even with my fairly big hands. I only remember dropping it once (no damage, had a case on it), but I was always having to be careful with it. I don't have to with the Z Force.
    - Speed. Very fast & responsive, usually the only time it lags is if there's a network connection issue that slows it down.
    - Battery. I don't have the battery mod, and so far I'm not having trouble getting through normal, or even semi-high use days. I also like knowing that if I do find myself needing more battery, between fast charging and the available battery mod, it shouldn't be an issue.
    - Fingerprint scanner. This is on a lot of phones now, but it's the first I've had, and I love it.
    - Fast camera. My Nexus 6's camera was/is really slow to load, so I appreciate that the Zf camera comes up very quickly.
    - Moto features. 2 phones back I had a Droid Maxx, and I missed some of these features with my Nexus. The Nexus is supposed to do "always listening", but it never worked well, where the Motos have. The chop for flashlight & twist for camera is wonderful too.
    - Durability. I like the thought that I can't shatter my screen. I've never cracked a screen, but it's still nice to know. I did put a glass screen protector on, mostly for scratch prevention & feel.
    - Mods. I got the speaker mod with the BestBuy deal, and will probably use it on occasion. I might eventually want the battery w/wireless charging mod, for long trips & such. I'm looking forward to seeing what else they come up with.

Dislikes:
    - Updates. I hate knowing that Lenovo will probably suck at updating the phone quickly or for very long.
    - No built in Qi charging. I'm holding out on a thin wireless charging mod.
    - Not likely to be "Daydream certified" like the upcoming Nexus phones likely will be.

Overall, it's excellent.
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
    08-03-2016 05:14 PM
    For the sake of us that are on the fence, waiting for other colors, more memory, or waiting to see what the competition brings, please tell us what you like and don't like. I actually think the don't likes are more important especially if they are deal breakers.

Feel free to talk about any feature, but I especially would like to hear about screen viewing quality, battery life without mods, sound quality or loudness from speakers and headphones and GPS stability.

The intent here is to capture real thoughts from owners, obviously non owners are welcome to join in the discussion.

We got users starting to post their thoughts, like this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...le-review.html

Maybe I should start two new ones, "OWNERS: What do you LIKE about your Moto Z Force DROID?" and "OWNERS: What do you NOT LIKE about your Moto Z Force DROID?"
    08-03-2016 05:17 PM
    We got users starting to post their thoughts, like this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...le-review.html

Maybe I should start two new ones, "OWNERS: What do you LIKE about your Moto Z Force DROID?" and "OWNERS: What do you NOT LIKE about your Moto Z Force DROID?"
    I would say go for it but you already went.

08-03-2016 07:51 PM