OWNERS: What do you NOT LIKE about your Moto Z Force DROID?

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Whaaaaaaaat, I hate those, how do I disable that apk?

Think that's weird? Know how Google Launcher, or Pixel Launcher, only shows a 4x4 grid? Yeah that's an app too. LauncherConfig.apk
I used the debloater app but you might be able to disabled them by showing system apps in apps.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Think that's weird? Know how Google Launcher, or Pixel Launcher, only shows a 4x4 grid? Yeah that's an app too. LauncherConfig.apk
I used the debloater app but you might be able to disabled them by showing system apps in apps.

I was able to disable the preloaded contacts by showing system apps

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I loaded Nova for that reason alone, drove me crazy having to use a 4 x 4 grid! I'm using some of Nova's other features now so really not worried about it, but good to know.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
The camera lense getting scratched to hell while the rest of the phone is unscathed.
What are you doing with it? I have the thinnest back on mine (red nylon) and keep it sitting on its back or in my pocket and I don't see one scratch on mine.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
There is also another "touch" sound that can be turned On/Off in Settings/Sound & notification/Other sounds/Touch sounds. This might also be the clicking that you hear during other touch operations on your phone.

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Didnt realize how much of a size queen i am. Coming from the note5, this screen is VERY small to me. its at least a 1/2" shorter, width is close enough to call it even though which helps but damn its short. Not sure im gonna be able to live with it with my old eyes...

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Didnt realize how much of a size queen i am. Coming from the note5, this screen is VERY small to me. its at least a 1/2" shorter, width is close enough to call it even though which helps but damn its short. Not sure im gonna be able to live with it with my old eyes...

I'm pretty sure this isn't true. Note 5 is a 5.7 inch screen and this one is 5.5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis