Moto z durability

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
First time in a while I don't feel like my phone is going to fall apart if I look at it wrong. Space grade aluminum, stainless steel, shatter shield, and water repellent nano coating. Good to go.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Although I am concerned about the fingerprint scanner holding up to me trying to get used to not having a physical home button.

emanwis

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
LOL. I've had mine since Thursday and just now am finally getting used to not clicking it as a home button.

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
LOL. I've had mine since Thursday and just now am finally getting used to not clicking it as a home button.

I've only done this once or twice. I like it for putting the phone to sleep. Way better than reaching for the power button

Posted via the Android Central App

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone put the durability of this device to the test? I have a snap on hard plastic case that snaps around both sides of the phone. Should put stress on the frame right? This thing is supposedly space grade aluminum and stainless steel.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone put the durability of this device to the test? I have a snap on hard plastic case that snaps around both sides of the phone. Should put stress on the frame right? This thing is supposedly space grade aluminum and stainless steel.

If the case is designed right, it shouldn't be putting any notable continual stress on the frame, but just snug, and tight when being put on or taken off. The frame should be strong enough to deal with a little tightness anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae