Completely naked?

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone going completely naked? I am using the same mod that came with the phone but considering ditching it. This thing looks so cool

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I thought the phone is a little slippery, so I bought the bumper case from Verizon and like it. I also added a glass screen protector because have read that the other shatter proof screen scratched easy. So just figured I would be safe.

Phone still looks pretty much naked.

emanwis

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the style mod that came with the phone but nothing else. I do have a case for times I need extreme protection but don't use it much. My only concern going totally naked is that the mod connectors on the back might somehow get damaged constantly putting in and out of my pocket and setting down in the car. Its probably not a warranted concern, but one I have anyway. With that said, the phone feels great to handle with just the style mod.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Been switching between the Incipio battery mod and the style mod that came in the box. Love the feel in hand with the style mod. Love the ridiculous battery life with the battery mod.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
So I took the mod off and tried a snap on case. The mod was just too big and heavy and I didn't need it. Got through a whole day and just barely used all the mods power. Just took the snap on case off. This phone is just too nice to cover up.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
So I took the mod off and tried a snap on case. The mod was just too big and heavy and I didn't need it. Got through a whole day and just barely used all the mods power. Just took the snap on case off. This phone is just too nice to cover up.

Agreed. I keep going back and forth between the style mod and the Incipio battery mod. The battery mod makes the phone so heavy, but gosh I love that free feeling of knowing I'll never need a midday top up no matter what my scheduled calls for.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I agree about the feeling of not having to plug in. But between 3500mah, battery saving mode, and turbo charging I'll be ok. I am almost always near a plug and I'm a moderate to heavy user. I'm more worried about durability at this point. Shatterproof screen but the rest isn't.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I agree about the feeling of not having to plug in. But between 3500mah, battery saving mode, and turbo charging I'll be ok. I am almost always near a plug and I'm a moderate to heavy user. I'm more worried about durability at this point. Shatterproof screen but the rest isn't.

Yeah, my gut tells me battery life is so good on the Force that I could make it through pretty much any day even without the battery mod and no top up. It's just such a cool feature to have. I guess we are all lucky to have the option to switch back and forth so freely between a normal weight, thin(ish) phone and a heavy phone with absurd battery life. Not a bad problem to have.

Kashton

Banned
Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
The last day I've been using the mod that came with the Force but I couldn't stand the wood look so I wrapped it to become red in color which is what I'm using now. I don't mind the battery too much. The phone without any mod to me just feels like something is missing with the totally flat back surface. I can say that this phone by far has been the coolest phone I've ever had. Anything that I can customize and make it my own style and vision especially by wrapping the mods different colors is awesome

Posted via the Android Central App

Kashton

Banned
Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
They definitely are exposed if no case. Plus without a case or mod to cover them up, they appear to me as an eye sore. You would have thought that Motorola at least would have offered at the very least several colors in terms of solely style mods. I personally have not used my Force without some type of mod attached.

Posted via the Android Central App

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I like the way the connectors look. Paired with the stripes and color pallette gives it a star trek look in my opinion. I put a clear(ish) tech21 case on for a day or so. Still prefer naked though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech