I looked through the three pages of threads but haven't seen anyone mention this yet.

Is anyone having issues using simultaneous voice and data? I have advanced calling activated on my Verizon account, all the features under advanced calling settings are turned on within the phone. But, still doesn't work.

I know that's all it took on my 6P to get the feature up and working, but maybe I'm missing something? Unless this phone doesn't support it, which I would be baffled if it didn't.
    08-08-2016 12:10 PM
    I looked through the three pages of threads but haven't seen anyone mention this yet.

Is anyone having issues using simultaneous voice and data? I have advanced calling activated on my Verizon account, all the features under advanced calling settings are turned on within the phone. But, still doesn't work.

I know that's all it took on my 6P to get the feature up and working, but maybe I'm missing something? Unless this phone doesn't support it, which I would be baffled if it didn't.
    Are you in a 4G LTE area?
    08-08-2016 12:14 PM

All 4gLTE phones I have ever had supported that, even before Advanced calling existed. I can call the wife, browse the web while talking or use apps that access the internet while on a call.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-08-2016 07:44 PM
    That's because those phones had two radios. I believe most phones now do not.
    08-08-2016 08:01 PM
    All 4gLTE phones I have ever had supported that, even before Advanced calling existed. I can call the wife, browse the web while talking or use apps that access the internet while on a call.

There is a difference between then and now.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    08-08-2016 08:36 PM
    Are you in a 4G LTE area?
    Very much so.
    08-08-2016 09:04 PM
    I want to say if the other person does not have advanced calling on as well it still calls out over voice and you can't do both.

And older phones had two radios so they could.

08-08-2016 10:13 PM