Anyone have experience with this App?is it worth activating or does it slow down or otherwise intrude on the device? The terms and conditions seem to imply their system will be polling the device. And wondering if it's really the (paid) Premium service that their trying to entice you into buying?
    08-10-2016 12:19 AM
    I've never used it, but what are you most interested in about the app? Is it the anti virus/ safe browsing? Or the device tracking.
    08-10-2016 09:14 AM
    I disabled it. No need for antivirus on Android if you're not downloading shady stuff, and I do device tracking via Google. I think I used it for a little while on another device, and didn't notice any slowdown though.
    mobrules and Ry like this.
    08-10-2016 09:43 AM
    The only benefit you get with it is it you have the total mobile protection you get a tech coach that can troubleshoot for you and not just your phone but any devices

Posted via the Android Central App
    Ry likes this.
    08-10-2016 11:41 AM
    I've never used it, but what are you most interested in about the app? Is it the anti virus/ safe browsing? Or the device tracking.
    I don't think I need to worry about viruses on apps, as I download all from the play store. But safe browsing seems to be an issue lately...I seem to recall things popping up uninvited on my old Moto X¹. And yes, I guess device tracking and remote wipe if stolen.
    I disabled it. No need for antivirus on Android if you're not downloading shady stuff, and I do device tracking via Google. I think I used it for a little while on another device, and didn't notice any slowdown though.
    08-10-2016 11:24 PM
    I don't think I need to worry about viruses on apps, as I download all from the play store. But safe browsing seems to be an issue lately...I seem to recall things popping up uninvited on my old Moto X¹. And yes, I guess device tracking and remote wipe if stolen.
    I've never worried too much about safe browsing, but like YAYtech said you can do the device management via Google.
    mobrules likes this.
    08-11-2016 03:21 PM