Just got mine in the mail. Looks pretty good and works with the mods.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Dbrand-6361.jpg  
    mobrules likes this.
    08-16-2016 01:35 AM

Not really understanding the point of this. I can't see this adding any drop protection. Only scratch resistance.
    Seems pointless for protection. But that's just me
    I will stick to my OtterBox Defender with the plastic screen protector removed and a Tempered Glass in it's place.
    Ry likes this.
    08-16-2016 02:14 AM
    Not really understanding the point of this. I can't see this adding any drop protection. Only scratch resistance.
    Seems pointless for protection. But that's just me
    I will stick to my OtterBox Defender with the plastic screen protector removed and a Tempered Glass in it's place.
    It doesn't really add drop protection. It's not a hard concept to understand.
    jordans0nly likes this.
    08-16-2016 02:21 AM

Looks good man! Fit looks to be perfect. I've thought about ordering from them. Do they make anything for the actual mods? I've done this on my mods

Attached Thumbnails Dbrand-img_20160816_003558.jpg  
    08-16-2016 02:29 AM
    Looks good man! Fit looks to be perfect. I've thought about ordering from them. Do they make anything for the actual mods? I've done this on my mods

No nothing for the mods. I saw your mods from a other thread. Looks really good.

08-16-2016 02:34 AM
    Looks clean
    08-16-2016 09:48 AM
    The magnet still holds on strong?
    08-16-2016 02:02 PM
    The magnet still holds on strong?
    I've tried the Incipio battery mod and it holds just fine. In theory it might not hold as strong since there is a 3m skin between it, but I can't tell any difference.

08-16-2016 02:47 PM
    It doesn't really add drop protection. It's not a hard concept to understand.
    Please explain the concept then? Are you just trying to make your phone look pretty, sleek and stylish?
    Like I said just an opinion but, if I put something on my phone it's going to protect it form drop protection.
    Otherwise with that skin I will just have a pretty, broken device.
    08-16-2016 09:21 PM
    Please explain the concept then? Are you just trying to make your phone look pretty, sleek and stylish?
    Like I said just an opinion but, if I put something on my phone it's going to protect it form drop protection.
    Otherwise with that skin I will just have a pretty, broken device.
    It changes the look of your phone with minimal protection, scratch protection and adds a bit of grip..... nothing more. I use there skins on all my devices and like the quality. I like OtterBox as well, but it's a bit to large for my taste. Thought I would post a pic in case anybody was interested or on the fence about these. Easy install and relatively cheap.

mhinc likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:32 AM
    It changes the look of your phone with minimal protection, scratch protection and adds a bit of grip..... nothing more. I use there skins on all my devices and like the quality. I like OtterBox as well, but it's a bit to large for my taste. Thought I would post a pic in case anybody was interested or on the fence about these. Easy install and relatively cheap.

I like it man! Anyone who puts there own style and vision to something makes it unique and there own. I think it looks cool! I just wished they offered something for the battery mod and the typical style back mod. Good job and I commend your style!
    08-19-2016 08:39 AM
    That's cool and all but to me it still looks incomplete since there's no Style Shell on it.
    08-20-2016 12:08 AM
    That's cool and all but to me it still looks incomplete since there's no Style Shell on it.
    I agree.
    08-20-2016 12:38 AM

I could never go without at least a style shell because I'd be worried about the camera getting scratched since it protrudes so far with no mod attached.
    08-20-2016 06:06 PM

Just curious how long it took to receive yours. I ordered one on Monday and it hasn't even shipped yet. I know Amazon prime has spoiled my patience with shipping times, but it seems ridiculous to take 4-5 days to drop one skin in the mail.
    09-01-2016 09:03 AM
    Just curious how long it took to receive yours. I ordered one on Monday and it hasn't even shipped yet. I know Amazon prime has spoiled my patience with shipping times, but it seems ridiculous to take 4-5 days to drop one skin in the mail.
    Their shipping times are pretty bad. I emailed them asking the holdup and they refunded me and sent the skins as a "GIFT"
    09-01-2016 01:22 PM
    Ordered a concrete two piece on Saturday and it just arrived at a local post office a few towns over this morning. Their biggest problem seems to be getting these skins out the door quickly. My order had a three day turn around which I guess makes sense as I'm sure these are cut to order rather than simply pulled off a shelf.

I'll probably rotate it with a clear case and leather mod/bumper case once it arrives from China sometime next week.
    09-02-2016 04:27 AM
    Finally received my skin yesterday. I got the carbon black skin, which looks great and was very easy to install. Fits perfectly and looks like it came as the original phone back. I can also confirm that the mods do attach perfectly and don't feel any looser than when attached without the skin.

Only problem is with the type of skin I ordered. The carbon skin is extremely slippery, feels even more slippery than just the normal back without a mod. the only reason I wanted the skin was to provide grip so that I could just use the verizon bumper and attach mods without having to remove a style mod. The slippery feel bugged me enough that I ended up removing it this morning. I'm waiting to hear back from them about returning or exchanging.

So I would definitely recommend these skins because they fit great and work well with the mods, I would just get one of the rubbery or leather skins to provide more grip.
    09-07-2016 09:14 AM
    Making sure I read correctly.. the skins work on the style shell mods? Do you have to specifically order for the mod or just order the regular skin for the phone and put it on the mod instead? Any help on this would so greatly appreciated. I'd like to cover a couple of my mods but needed to make sure I ordered correctly first. Thanks to all!!
    09-07-2016 02:14 PM
    Making sure I read correctly.. the skins work on the style shell mods? Do you have to specifically order for the mod or just order the regular skin for the phone and put it on the mod instead? Any help on this would so greatly appreciated. I'd like to cover a couple of my mods but needed to make sure I ordered correctly first. Thanks to all!!
    They do not have skins for the style shell/mod. I contacted them about this, and they didn't have any plans at the time (right after device launch, so... about a month ago?) to make skins for the mods. They only have it for the bare phone back and camera bump.
    09-07-2016 04:24 PM
    Thanks man! I really appreciate you letting me know. I use a style shell a lot but keep my mod backs rotated out still yet. One thing I've not done at all is use the Force without something on the back. It just doesn't feel complete and it looks funny. I hope DBrand eventually will do some for at least the style shells. I guess until then I'll just wrap my own shells like I've done. Thanks again for letting me know. Saved me some money and I appreciate that brother
    09-08-2016 12:03 PM
    Yeah, seems like it would be worth them offering, since every single one of these phones will come with a style shell. The only thing that makes me think maybe they're better off not offering it, is that perhaps too many people would mess up the installation with the curves of the shell, and they'd have to deal with a lot of upset customers, refunds, and replacements.
    benjamminh likes this.
    09-08-2016 05:39 PM
    Mine wont ship until tomorrow, kinda bummed.

How does the skin take care of that sharp lip on the back? That's the only reason I use a style shell, and I'm still running more and more without it.
    09-08-2016 06:26 PM