Wireless Charging Stand?

ericf4

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm sure it will but not turbo speed. I'm using a older Nokia wireless charger and works flawlessly to charge my force and tumi battery mod

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I use the Tylt with my Force.

It works however the charger's coil does not align perfectly with the Incipio mod. This causes the wireless charging to cut out for a split second which wakes up the screen and then display the wireless charging animation. Sometimes that animation keeps looping over and over until I grab the phone and redock it into the charger.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
The Moto Z / Z Force do not have wireless charging built in, so the only way the wireless charging stand will work is with a mod with wireless charging. Currently the options are 2 different battery mods with wireless charging.

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
The Moto Z / Z Force do not have wireless charging built in, so the only way the wireless charging stand will work is with a mod with wireless charging. Currently the options are 2 different battery mods with wireless charging.

I did not know this was how it worked - no mod - no wireless charging - hmmmmmm!

Tumi and Incipio?

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Z Force finally here - no wireless charging mod available at the store - I am curious if I get one, will it be practical/comfortable to leave on the phone all the time? Right now I have an Incipio M4De Double Protection case and the phone feel is great.

Any preferences between the Incipio or TUMI Mod?

Had the phone about an hour - so far I don't regret getting it - excellent call quality - need to get a good USB-C to USB cable to hook phone to computer.

Faded03cobra198p

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Z Force finally here - no wireless charging mod available at the store - I am curious if I get one, will it be practical/comfortable to leave on the phone all the time? Right now I have an Incipio M4De Double Protection case and the phone feel is great.

Had the phone about an hour - so far I don't regret getting it - excellent call quality - need to get a good USB-C to USB cable to hook phone to computer.

Incipio has a great feel to it. Tumi is nice, but slippery. It will add a little weight, but not much bulk.

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site

I use the battery mod 24/7 and it's great. Much smaller than a regular phone with a battery case.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm holding out hope for a wireless charging mod without battery. Most days I'm finding I have 30-40% left at the end of the day, so no reason to carry any extra weight.

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm holding out hope for a wireless charging mod without battery. Most days I'm finding I have 30-40% left at the end of the day, so no reason to carry any extra weight.

I don't need the extra battery time, just so darn used to the wireless charging with the Turbo. The ZForce is so easy/comfy to deal with in the Incipio case I may not end up using the Mod. I'll find out tomorrow when the Mod gets here,

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't need the extra battery time, just so darn used to the wireless charging with the Turbo. The ZForce is so easy/comfy to deal with in the Incipio case I may not end up using the Mod. I'll find out tomorrow when the Mod gets here,

I hear you on the wireless charging - my Zf has been sitting on my wireless charging stand at work, just because that's where I'm used to putting my phone. It doesn't do any charging, but it gives my phone a "home". If I can add the wireless charging without too much cost or bulk, I certainly will.