Anyone know if it's possible to get some extra adapters? I use the audio professionally and only having 1 adapter without a backup is scary.

I did purchase a generic one online and it doesn't work properly.
    08-23-2016 10:38 AM
    Bought this one on ebay, Takes a few weeks to come so no idea if it will work or not, but even if it doesn't at least I'll only be out $2. USB 3 1 Type C to 3 5mm Earphone Headset Cable Convertor Adapter for Letv Moto | eBay
    YAYTech likes this.
    08-23-2016 11:50 AM
    Bought this one on ebay, Takes a few weeks to come so no idea if it will work or not, but even if it doesn't at least I'll only be out $2. USB 3 1 Type C to 3 5mm Earphone Headset Cable Convertor Adapter for Letv Moto | eBay
    Be sure to post up a comparison review between it & the one that came with the phone.

I'm assuming that the adapter contains a DAC to convert digital to analog, so quality of the adapter may make a noticeable difference in the audio quality...
    HowardShap likes this.
    08-23-2016 01:40 PM
    I'm assuming that the adapter contains a DAC to convert digital to analog, so quality of the adapter may make a noticeable difference in the audio quality...
    Intersting. I have no plans to use mine. I may cut it open and check, after all it should have a DAC.

-edit: OK. I nixed this idea. The cable isn't large enough to contain a DAC. Plus it's definitly proprietary as it doesn't work on the N7. If it had a DAC it should've worked.

instead I did a quick sound test using my favorite Sol Republic Jax earbuds. The sound from the Moto is surprisingly better than from the N7.
    08-23-2016 06:25 PM
    Be sure to post up a comparison review between it & the one that came with the phone.

Good point. I did get a cheap adapter online for a few bucks and was wondering why it was not working properly. That would explain it, thanks!
    08-23-2016 06:48 PM
    This is the one I bought, took forever to get in also.

https://www.amazon.com/Release-Pushi...cUvbUpU5360996

What I thought about it is posted in the thread, for some reason it is not letting me cut and paste it so here is the link.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...m-adapter.html
    HowardShap likes this.
    08-24-2016 06:35 AM
    I bought the cheapo ebay ones. Works fine. I'm not an audio file but they sound decent in my Bose QC2s (only reason I bought the adapters).
    08-24-2016 10:37 AM