Unresponsive keyboard

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed in Messenger and in emails that the keyboard will become unresponsive. It will want to type something in all caps or just won't respond at all. Eventually the keyboard responds but the suggestive word entry is gone. Additionally, in the process of tracing a word, something makes the whole application minimize back to the home screen.

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't think I had this many issues or similar issues when using the stock keyboard on the droid turbo. Only difference was the Android OS version.

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
This was the first time that I have even used the stock keyboard. I have always used a different keyboard until I paid for SwiftKey.

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I've downloaded and setup Swiftkey.

I can't use that keyboard. I'm having to correct more words with that keyboard than with the stock. It's annoying that with Swiftkey, it will put a space after every word. I'm having to take out a space to finish typing.

On the other hand, I'm really getting annoyed by the unresponsive stock keyboard. Not understanding what's making it do this and why the predictive input just stops displaying.

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Yea I couldn't understand why the predictive input would disappear either. One minute it's there the next it's not. I thought that I was doing something wrong.

SwiftKey has always been good for me. Until something better comes along I will continue to use it. Hopefully u can find a keyboard to your liking. Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay