Apologies

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I let my emotions get the best of me, I trolled Note 7 users, it was immature, and I apologize. (Doesn't change the fact that I think the Z Force is a superior product :D ) To the majority of Note 7 users, I'm sorry you're going through what you're going through and hope everything gets straightened out quickly.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
No hard feelings.

Stuff happens and some of us tend to let our emotions run wild before we start to realize what's actually going on.

You have been forgiven. ;)

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Wow - the 7 was well promoted prior introduction and it is still getting attention.

I guess I have a different take on the deal. It is a phone. A phone. Not a life, a phone. Having seen all I've seen in the last 72 years, the lose of a phone (even it were mine) doesn't even a cause blip on the screen. I may be old and cranky, but I think I have my priorities in order. YMMV, and that is a good thing for you, not so good for me.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Wow - the 7 was well promoted prior introduction and it is still getting attention.

I guess I have a different take on the deal. It is a phone. A phone. Not a life, a phone. Having seen all I've seen in the last 72 years, the lose of a phone (even it were mine) doesn't even a cause blip on the screen. I may be old and cranky, but I think I have my priorities in order. YMMV, and that is a good thing for you, not so good for me.
One thing is this.. I use the Note phone and it will be hard for me if I ever have to move from it. I use it for personal use and work and I use the spen a lot. There is nothing like the spen on the market, you can only get that in the Note. A lot of users use the spen a great deal.

It limits our options but it is a great tool.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

I too am 72 years old. I was banned for life, from Crackberry, for basically the same thing. These websites are all about phones, NOT life, and i agree with you 100%. I never thought that i would get back from Nam alive, but now i take every day as a new day, one at a time. Semper Fi.:p

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site

You guys are going to make me retract my apology if you keep this up. ;) Though I'm "only" 47, I hear exactly what you're saying. In my circle of friends we "troll" like there's no tomorrow. It's not for the feint of heart - and we have a ball. But sometimes one needs to read a room and I read it incorrectly here. One thing I will say though is that I will be on HIGH alert for similar circumstances in which moderators and Jerry better be all over poster's **** for doing what I did. Because if they thought I was annoying as a troll...

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
You guys are going to make me retract my apology if you keep this up. ;) Though I'm "only" 47, I hear exactly what you're saying. In my circle of friends we "troll" like there's no tomorrow. It's not for the feint of heart - and we have a ball. But sometimes one needs to read a room and I read it incorrectly here. One thing I will say though is that I will be on HIGH alert for similar circumstances in which moderators and Jerry better be all over poster's **** for doing what I did. Because if they thought I was annoying as a troll...
Well, there's the report button.

It's more powerful than you think.

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I let my emotions get the best of me, I trolled Note 7 users, it was immature, and I apologize. (Doesn't change the fact that I think the Z Force is a superior product :D ) To the majority of Note 7 users, I'm sorry you're going through what you're going through and hope everything gets straightened out quickly.
Did you post something inappropriate in the Note 7 forum?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I had actually planned to own both my Z Force and a note 7 and fell head into the hype before the release. I somehow managed to hold off then started reading reviews of it at times lagging. I've owned both the s7s and Samsung software seemed rather choppy to me. Nothing like Motorola. Still I really felt badly for Samsung as the recall will impact what their short and long term potential would and will be of such a powerhouse device. Not a Samsung software interface fan but as a business owner, what a terrible thing to happen to any company. The timing couldn't have been worse. That being said being an exclusive apple user since breaking my blackberry addiction some years back now, my two current phones are Motorola and sony. Their interface to me is seamless like Apple which is all I've ever known until this year

Faded03cobra198p

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I had actually planned to own both my Z Force and a note 7 and fell head into the hype before the release. I somehow managed to hold off then started reading reviews of it at times lagging. I've owned both the s7s and Samsung software seemed rather choppy to me. Nothing like Motorola. Still I really felt badly for Samsung as the recall will impact what their short and long term potential would and will be of such a powerhouse device. Not a Samsung software interface fan but as a business owner, what a terrible thing to happen to any company. The timing couldn't have been worse. That being said being an exclusive apple user since breaking my blackberry addiction some years back now, my two current phones are Motorola and sony. Their interface to me is seamless like Apple which is all I've ever known until this year

Got the Force on release and bought the note on release to see the hype. The note looks great and is a pleasure to hold, but with the lag and random reboots I had to return it. The Force is a near perfect phone imo.....it does everything I need in a phone.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I have the Note 7 and my husband the Z Force. He is a Moto guy and he loves his phone but wishes he had an S pen. He even tried to see if my S pen would work on his phone after I told him it wouldn't, he he.

Joseph Coates

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I have no need for the Note, but I know many people do. I'm just glad Samsung is doing the right thing and recalling faulty equipment. I have to say, sometimes it's fun to troll people who believe their choice of phone makes a difference in the grand scheme of their lives.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21